To obtain a position with an aggressive growing company with a stable environment where I can contribute to its success by utilizing my skills, experience, and background.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all types and levels of people
- Always working at the highest level of integrity and honesty
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Have a strong ability to capture vision and put drive to it
- Able to look and analyze different types of deals
- Able to help build and structure new businesses
-Able to problem solve while looking at existing businesses, trouble shoot, and come up with solutions
- John Robertson Consulting. 2010- Current
Worked with a multi million dollar individual overseeing a multi million dollar
Litigation. I had to fire existing counsel, retain new counsel, and managed the lawsuit until we received the judgment. Selected a general contractor and directed a 500,000 remodel on a personal residence. Also managing a 5 million dollar real estate portfolio from acquisition to sale.
-Managing Partner at No Compromise Inc. 2004- 2010
No compromise Inc. is a commercial real estate funding company. It has helped several developers obtain funding on land, acquisitions, Mezzanine financing, hard money and take out loans.
I helped providing both private and institutional funds. The company has also assisted in finding locations and business structure.
-Managing Partner at Real Net Financial Mortgage Bank. 2002-2004
At real net financial I oversaw day to day operations, managed loan officers, managed the loan pipeline and dealt with the marketing and promoting with the company.
-Automotive Experience. 25 years
All retail aspects
Finance and insurance manager
Used car manager
New car manager