Energetic, result- driven and focused Chartered Accountant, with rewarding exposure and skills in finance reporting and taxation. Acquired skills in accounting, analyzing and interpreting financial and accounting records/reports and understand the financial performance of the companies. Works Experience :-
Worked as employee after completion of articleship:-
Worked as an Accountant & Auditor In Ramesh Vora & Co. (May’2017 – Feb-19)
• Analysis of Draft Financial Statements Including Notes to Accounts.
• Vouching of Various Books like purchase,sales, cash, journal Books, Account receivables,
• Account payables,Inter Companies Transactions, Bank Reco.
• Supervise Audit Team and discussed Audit Report with Management.
• Prepared Income Tax Computation of various Individuals, Firms, & Companies.
• Filed Income Tax Returns through taxation Software like Winman.
• Prepared Balance Sheet, Tax Audit Report of various Assesses such as Individuals, Pvt ltd companies, Firms.
• Prepared Vat Summary & Filed Vat Return form & Vat Audit Report .
• Prepared Monthly Summary of GSTR-3B & GSTR-1 & Filled Return. Filed Trans-1 Forms.
• C Form Application.
• PTEC & PTRC Registration.
• GST Registration.
• Prepared & Filed form MGT-7 on ROC portal.
• Basic Knowledge of form 15CA & 15CB.
Worked as an Accountant & Auditor In PABARI & ASSOCIATES (Dec 15 to Feb 17)
• Prepared Vat Summary & Filed Vat Return, Vat Audit Report.
• Submite Document In Sales Tax Department.
• Passed Accounting Entry In Tally & Prepared Balance Sheet & computation & Filled IT Return through Software like Winman.
Assignment Worked with KUMAR & CO. (IT Consultant) (Jan 15 to July 15)
• Passed Accounting Entry In Tally & Prepared Balance Sheet, Computation.
• Prepared & Filed Income Tax Return through Software.
Assignment Worked with Sharma Ramesh & Co. (Chartered Accountant) as From (July 14 to Dec 14)
Prepared Balance Sheet, Computation of Various Clients such as Individuals, Pvt ltd companies, Partnership Firms, Tax Audit – Vouching of Various Books, Bank Reconciliation, Ledger Scrutiny.
Assisted in tax Compliance related matters & prepared tax audit reports.
Vat Audit, Prepared & Filed Vat Returns for clients being companies, firms, traders etc.
Articleship Joshi Nair & Associates Aug 2009 – Aug 2012.
Worked at Reliance Communication – (Two Years during the period of articleship):-
First Year Worked under Accounts Department: – Passed Vendors Payment Entry In SAP.
Second Year Worked under Indirect Tax Department: – Prepared & Filed Vat Returns & Vat Audit Reports, Prepared C Form data & Filed C Form Applications, Filed Sales Tax Appeal before sales tax Officer.
Third Year Prepared & Filed Individuals Income Tax Returns of various clients. Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act,1961 & Prepared tax audit reports. Vat Audit & Filed Vat Return & Vat Audit Reports of Various Clients .PTEC & PTRC Registration, Passed Accounting Entry in Tally like Sales, Purchase, Receipts, Payments etc. Sunil Rana Chartered Accountant
Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India
CA Final (Group-II)
CA Final (Group-I)
CA PE-II (Group-II)
CA PE-II (Group-I)
Bachelor of Commerce
University of mumbai
HSC (12th Standard)
2012 Board of Secondary
SSC (10th Standard)
2010 Board of Secondary
Additional Details –
Date of Birth – 12th Dec.
Marital Status –
Father’s Name –
Mr.Baishakh Singh Rana
Playing Cricket, Reading.
Current Address - S-301,
New Balaji Dham,
Medatiya Nagar, Mira
• Completed 100 Hrs Computer Training from Vasai Branch Mumbai as a part of ICAI curriculum.
• Working knowledge of MS Office – Excel (Vlookup, Pivote Table), MS Word, Tally Erp-9, SAP.
• Willingness to learn and put learning to practice.
• Dedication towards my work.
• Capable of maintaining good interpersonal relationship.
• Good analytical skill
Date: Sunil Rana