ATUEYI, PHILOMENA CHINYERE
CAREER OBJECTIVES: To provide World-Class Solutions that will facilitate the accomplishment of my organization’s corporate goals.
Date of Birth: 11th April, 1980
Marital Status: Married
State of Origin: Anambra
2014- 2015 Post Graduate Diploma in Education NTI Kaduna (NOUN
2002-2006 HND Business Administration and Management Abia State Polytechnic, Aba. (Upper Credit).
1994-1999 Senior School Certificate Community Secondary School
Oraeri, Anambra State.
2007 National Comprehensive Secondary School
Umuokea, Ogbor- Hill, Aba.
1988-1993 Central School Oraeri, Anambra State.
CAREER HISTORY/PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
2004-2004 Secondary School Teacher-SHARP BRAIN ACADEMY-Port Harcourt Road, ABA.
Tellers Team Lead: (TTL)/ Branch Service Manager relief: March 2016-Date.
Transaction Officer Customer Service/ Transaction Officer Fund Transfer (TOCS) /TOFT, University of Benin Branch, Benin City. December 2011-
Business Development :( Relationship Officer): Wema Bank Plc, 21 Old Market Road, Onitsha.1st October, 2009-November, 2011.
Marketing Canvassa: Wema Bank Plc, 103 Azikiwe Road Aba March 2008- 31st Sept, 2009.
National Youth Service Corps from 21st March 2007-14th February 2008 Wema Bank Plc, 103 Azikiwe Road Aba. Abia State. Globus and Finacle Friendly.
PROFESSIONAL BODIES: (1) Graduate Member Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM). Certificate No: 0034163. (2) Active Student Member CIBN.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AS TELLERS TEAM LEAD (TTL):
1.Back up for the Operations Manager.
2.Reconciliation of the Branch ATM accounts, ensuring that the ATMS are up and running, dispense error resolution, etc.
3.Ensuring that Tellers attend to all customers’ request minding the SLA and TAT.
5.And any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AS TRANSACTION OFFICER CUSTOMER SERVICE (TOCS)/ (TOFT):
1. Opening various accounts for prospective customers.
2. Process ATM requests for customers.
3. Freeze and unfreeze accounts.
4. Process cheque book requests for customers.
5. Check customers’ balances as well as generate their statements.
6. Closing of accounts.
7. Capture customer’s mandates into the system and so on.
8. Setting customers on internet and mobile banking.
9. Transfer funds within accounts.
10. Debiting various accounts for transaction charges. ETC.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT OFFICER (RMO) MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist the management to ensure that marketing goals are achieved.
2. Management of the existing relationship to ensure no service gap-on cheque collection /cash evacuation.
3. Identify, establish and maintain banking relationships with top –tier corporate customers.
4. Monitoring the risk Assets of the branch as well as follow up to ensure strict compliance.
1.Operations Academy – Wema Bank Training School obakran.
2.Marketing Skills for Marketers- Wema Bank Training Sch Obakran
3.Importance of Excellent Customer Service- Wema Bank Training.
School Obakran Lagos
4.Marketing and Selling Skills- Wema Bank Training Sch Obakran
5. Risk Management Training- Wema Bank Port Harcourt Regional
6.Finacle Trainig- Wema Bank. Training Sch Obakran Lagos.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Elected Executive vice president, Anambra - Enugu Student Association (ANA-ENU), Abia State Polytechnic Chapter, 2002-2003
Deputy Senior Prefect Community Secondary School Oraeri 1998/1999
Ability to work under pressure with no supervision.
Good interpersonal skills.
Pragmatic and Assertive.
TOURISM- Traveling outside the shores of Nigeria- (UK, USA, CANADA) at least once every year.
SINGING, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
1. MR UFOMBA, CHRIS
Head of Department,
Business Administration and Management,
Abia State Polytechnic, Aba. 080********.
2. REV.FR (LT) ADOLPHUS EMEKA MUOGHALU; M.A, M.S, M.DIV
333D Military Police Brigade;
Farmingdale Armed Forces Center
25 Baiting Place Road, Farmingdale NY11735.
3. MRS EROMOSELE BLESSING
Branch Service Manager, Wema Bank
Plc, University of Benin,080********