Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6C5
Education and training
School of Specialization "Cognitive Studies" of Modena recognized from the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)
Master in Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy
Master's Degree in Clinical and Community Psychology 1990-1998
Modena State Gymnasium High School
Linguistic license: French, English, German
•Fluent in French and English
•Hardworking, reliable, and professional
•A considerate team-player with aspirations of collaboration and improvement
•Close knowledge of Nigerian culture
•Psichological assistance to colleagues with different and complementary skills to mine.
• To leave deliveries to whom follows.
• To share a common organizational style to complete a common goal
•Worked with many diverse staff members in various positions to accomplish daily tasks and deliver excellent customer service
•Conducting psychotherapeutic groups and individual interviews.
•Meditation of group and clinical mediation.
•Taking charge of the customer from the first telephone contact, until the end of the service.
•Psychological evaluation of cases.
•Statistics processing and use of google drive for sharing of files.
•Expert in clinical treatment of aggression and mourning. Experience
CALEIDOS SOCIAL COOPERATIVE ONLUS, Modena – Italia (Reception for asylum seekers, social inclusion for vulnerable subjects) 2009-2011
“Patronato pei Figli del Popolo e Fondazione S. Paolo e S. Geminiano”, Modena - Italy
(young guests from 0 to 18 years in Residential Community) 2004-2008
Vignola District Counseling Service (MO) – Italy (pregnancy area – sexuality; couple conflict area; adolescence area and family relationships; psychic distress area) 1998
Scandiano District Drug Addiction Service (RE) - Italy (Charge Taking, diagnostic evaluation of the case and discussion of the desired interventions, recreational and work activities foreseen by the psychotherapeutic program, educational and psychological groups. Construction evaluation sheet of psychotherapeutic goals) Vignola District Child Neuropsychiatric Service (MO) – Italy (Talks with the child and \ or family members. Administration of psychoattitudinal tests and "Birth Groups" held at the Spilamberto Consultory- (MO) - Italy
CALEIDOS SOCIAL COOPERATIVE ONLUS, Modena – Italia (Reception for asylum seekers)
L.A.G. Cooperativa Sociale a R.I., 2, Vignola (MO) – Italia (Therapeutic Community for Drug Addiction)
Classroom tutor activities, mentoring of funded courses and examining commissioner 2014–2016
“Talent Form Srl”, Roma - Italy (Work Training)
“Fondazione Scuola Interregionale di Polizia Locale”, Modena – Italia (Interregional School of Local Police)
Managing partner (car wash, cleaning, washing and sanitizing upholstery) 2012–2015
“Pronto Servizio di Ricci Iride e C. snc”, Modena – Italia Administrative and technical secretary of general affairs 2006–2011
Talmec S.r.l., Vignola (MO) – Italia (metalworking) 1999
MUSSI DINI, Vignola (MO) – Italia (work advice)
Residence Ducale Due S.r.l., Modena – Italia (Residences for the Elderly) Bartender
COOPERATIVA POLIVALENTE VIGNOLA SRL, Vignola (MO) – Italia (swimmingpool) Volunteer experience
•Volunteer secretary for a non-profit theatrical association – Compagnia Teatri dell'Era - Spilamberto (MO) – Italy
• Social volunteer in the Red Cross - Modena and Carpi Local Committees - Italy 2014–2018
- 2018: acquisition of Practitioner level in the model ALEPH BIODYNAMIC HUMANISTIC AND INTEGRATED HUMANISTIC NLP,Camogli (GE) – Italy
- 27 October, 2018. Speaker on the topic: "From listening to the generative narrative of identity" within the SEMINAR entitled Listening, Culture Identity: Clinical Intervention in the centers of Extraordinary Reception according to a multidimensional approach, sponsored by the Municipality of Modena and from the Order of Psychologists of Emilia-Romagna, at the University Residence San Filippo Neri hall Manifattura, Modena – Italy
- 2017: certificate of participation in the internal training course on the topic of Conflict Management at the CALEIDOS SOCIAL, Modena – Italy
- 2017: basic level training course for A nimators of events and birthday parties at the CSI- MODENA - Via del Caravaggio 71, Modena – Italy
- 2012: TITLE valid both for Access to Food and Beverage Administration and for Commercial Activities in the Food Sector, Modena – Italy
- 2012: Certificate of Professional Qualification as a Tourist-Receptive Service Technician at the IAL of Modena, coordinated by the Hotel School of Serramazzoni, Modena – Italy