I’m Gene Delehanty
Rockford, IL 61107
I am mechanically inclined in many ways. Specializing in automobile service, home maintenance, floor repair to hands on small tool work. I am a charismatic person who believes that hard work and drive get the most done in a work environment. I work well by myself or in group settings. Excellent at multitasking and applying writing instructions. Experience
August 2009 - PRESENT
TH Foods, 2154 Harlem rd. Loves Park IL - Warehouse personnel
● Use forklift to load skids of consumable products into semi truck as demand is needed.
● Picking small orders and wrapping them to be shipped and received.
● Supply raw ingredients to product lines as well as removing finished products for shipping. August 2005-December 2008
Delehanty & Son Flooring, 8767 Rote rd - Owner and Operator
● Specialized in hard surfaces such as hardwood, sheet goods, laminents, VCT.
● Experienced with vinyl and tile in small foyers.
● Capable of operating and maintaining all equipment for installation.
● Kept books of materials used for company,paying vendors, all banking procedures MONTH 2001 - MONTH 2004
I.F.I. (Illinois Flooring Installation)- Foreman Journeyman installer
● Installed multiple different types of flooring.
● Supervised crew.
West high school, 1900 N Rockton Ave - Diploma
(M.A.C.S.) Mobile Air Conditioning Society, CFC-12 training completion. Rock Valley College Certificate of completion in electrical troubleshooting for collision repair. Management Institute of Rock Valley College Certificate of Completion -Learning to Lead. 2
(A.S.E.) Automotive Service Excellence. Certificate of Completion in Heating & Air Conditioning. Rockford Area Vocational Center- Certificate in Industrial welding Management Institute of Rock Valley College Certificate of Completion- Working Communications.
NARSA Community Service Award in automotive radiator service.