ROBERT J. SCANNELL
** ****** ****** ***. * • Webster, MA 01570
774-***-**** • email@example.com
Dedicated leader with thirteen years of experience in modern manufacturing looking forward to using my technical skill set in a fast-paced production environment. MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE
GENTEX OPTICS - Dudley, MA Feb. 2006 – Mar. 2019
Ink Technician -Group Lead for Inking and Packaging Department Jul. 2007 – Mar. 2019
● Maintained inking and packaging machines used in the production of optical lenses.
● Managed the maintenance and preventive maintenance of automated conveyor systems.
● Utilized HMI screens to optimize workflow to inking and packing machines.
● Responsible for meeting departmental workflow expectations and production goals.
● Collaborated with Auto Technicians in troubleshooting and repairs.
● Accurately completed and filed shift production reports.
● Trained group teammates and guided their professional development.
● Ensured a safe and productive working environment at all times.
● Accurately completed and filed shift production reports. Truck Tester Feb. 2006 – Jul. 2007
● Lab tested the adhesion of prescription eyeglass lenses.
● Inspected lenses for quality control and recorded results.
● Identified defects with precision using adept attention to detail. TECHNOLOGICAL PROFICIENCIES
MagneMotion: Electromagnetic conveyor system.
Allen-Bradley Rockwell Automation Factorytalk Panel View:Human machine interface software. PMXpert: Maintenance and inventory control.
Vortex OEE:Equipment effectiveness data collection and documentation. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
UNIVERSITY OF MAINE AT PORTLAND-GORHAM, Business Major 1976 - 1978 WEYMOUTH NORTH HIGH SCHOOL, High School Diploma 1972 - 1975