Norah Mubarak Abdalla
HR Officer, Executive Secretary & Admin Support
AREAS OF EXPERTISE PERSONAL SUMMARY
Decision Making Skill I am graduated from Faculty of Arts – English Dept. I am possessing strong analytical and interpersonal skill along with capability to work as a team player. Samples of reported job titles Executive Secretary, HR Assistant (Employee Relation, Recruitment, Training), Office Manager, Now seeking a suitable Human Resources Assistant or Executive secretary position with an ambitious company. Employee relations
Performance Appraisal WORK EXPERIENCE
PERSONAL Details Trust Developed Projects Co. Ltd (Sudan) HR SH & Executive Secretary Jan.2016 - Present
Current Location: Al-
Khoud Market st. Al-
Current Employer: Un
Notice period :
Driving license: Sudanese
Visa : Visit Visa for 3 months
Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
Assist in managing VP’s diary if needed and schedule, plan and prioritise appointments and set up meeting invitations.
Review all incoming mails and work with the Office Manager to prioritise actions accordingly
Prepare meeting agendas, take minutes and follow up action items as needed.
Screen and log all incoming phone calls to the VP’s Office and handle any enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Assist the Office Manager to set up and organise meetings, conference and any other special events
Take dictations, prepare presentations and other written correspondence on behalf of the VPs and respond to letters ensuring correspondence is signed off by the VP and / or Office Manager before distributing.
Organise the VP’s travel itineraries and hotel bookings in line with company policies and procedures.
Maintain a proper filing system at all times and ensure hard and soft copies of all official documents filed appropriately ensuring confidentiality of information at all times.
Al-Sudan Energia 1 SARL (ASE)- (Sudan)
HR Assistant & Executive Secretary June 2013 – Feb.2015 Job profile:
1. Maintains calendar and coordinates conferences and meetings. Arranges travel schedules and hotels reservations. Records and types minutes of meetings. Mails newsletters.
2. Takes dictation and transcribes material for manager’s review. 3. Receiving income & Sending Faxes, Mails.
4. Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training performance 5. Ensure HR policies.
6. Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
7. Produce and submit reports on general HR activity. 8. Performs other similar or related duties & structures to the staff. PERSONAL SKILLS ANSAN WIKFS Co. Ltd (Sudan)
HR Assistant & Executive Secretary May 2012-May 2013 Planning Job profile:
1. Design and implement office policies Establish standards and procedures Organize office operations and procedures Supervise office staff Monitor and record short and long-distance phone calls.
2. Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions Recruit and select office running staff Orient and train office employees provide on the job and other training opportunities Supervise Staff Evaluate staff performance Coaching and disciplining staff.
Computer Skills Red Sea Petroleum Operating Company Ltd (RSPOC)-(Sudan) FA& P Department Secretary Sep.2008-Dec.2010
Communication Job profile:
1. Uses a word processor/typewriter and types in English/Arabic and proofreads letters, telexes, faxes and reports. Arranges copying and distributes/dispatches as necessary.
2. Files documents, correspondence and other records related to the activities of assigned Department. Maintains files and locates and retrieves items from files.
3. Receives, opens and passes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail for dispatch, and delivers confidential material personally to other offices. MTN Telecommunication Company (MTN co Sudan)
Customer Service Representative November 2005-August 2008 Job profile:
1. Using CRM, Maeva & IN Programme
2. Dealing with the inbox (in and out messages) sending and receiving internal messages by the net works.
3. Receive and transfer subscriber’s complaints to the concerned person. 4. Accept cash for payment of fees for services received according to established procedures.
5. Educate subscribers with regards to products and services offered by MTN. 6. Report to the supervisor any alarming complaint, case and valuable information
7. Sim Card Changer.
Languages: Araak Food Industry Co. (Pepsi cola co Sudan) Computer Operator August 2001-November 2005
Arabic – English
Basic in French
1. Entering all data in computer concerning sales, production, raw-material, salaries ...etc.& stock reports. Prepare and print daily sales & Prepare different accounting reports using excel program.
2. Printing day to day works & reports & Keep the day to day work in diskettes. Food & Agriculture Organization of United Nations (Sudan) Program Assistant February2001-August 2001
1. Receiving income & Sending Faxes, Mails & Arranges copying and distributes as necessary
2. Type confidential documents & Prepares routine correspondence such as standard forms and letters for Manager’s signature. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
1996-2000: Al-Neilain University Faculty of Arts, English Dept 2000-2001: French Language Student at French Cultural Center (CCF-Khartoum) Jul.06-Aug.06 Customer Relation Management & Finance for non Finance at International Center for Quality
Oct.06-Oct.06 Intermediate Certificate in Excel XP at NIIT Sept.07-Oct.07 Etiquette Course at MTN telecommunication Co. Mar.09-May-09 French Language Student at French Cultural Center (CCF-Khartoum) Sept.011-Nov.011 Human Resources Management at Pitman Training Center – Manchester-UK & Business English at A2Z – Manchester – UK
Feb. – May 2012 Management of NGOs at University of Medical Science & Technology - Sudan Oct.013 – Dec.013 Communicating Across Cultures – British Council – Khartoum Apr.015- May 015 Conversation lesson L3 at Britannia Academy – Manchester – UK April 2017
Fundamental of Human Resources Management at Alison.com (online course) Introduction to Modern Human Resources at Alison.com (online course) Introduction to Conversational English at Alison.com (online course) Nov. 2018 HR Specialist at Royal center
Mr. AwadSid Ahmed
FA & P Manager at Red Sea Petroleum Operating Co.(RSPOC) Tel. 002***********
Mr. Hany Shaker Farah
Managing Director at TDPC
Mr. Asker Ali Al-Daheri
General Manager at ANSAN WIKFS SUDAN