Antioch, CA, *****
e-Team(at Google)— Bilingual Content Reviewer
July 2018 - JAN 2019, Palo Alto, CA, United States
-Demonstrate speed, agility, critical thinking and attention to detail to review content against existing policies.
-Handle sensitive content that includes violence, sex and nudity to ensure there are no violations of policies.
-Support urgent requests and projects while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
BC Forward(at Youtube)— Bilingual Quality Assurance Analyst March 2018 - June 2018, San Jose, CA, United States
-Emphasis on driving high customer satisfaction and resolution.
-Collaboratively sharing feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues.
-Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction by analyzing CSAT-DSAT survey and the trend in Korea.
-Comprehending SEM, SEO, and web analytics concepts to be used in client projects.
U-Airport Team (Incheon National Airport)—Interpreter, Customer Service Representative
July 2015 - August 2015, Incheon, South Korea
-Provided clear instructions about customer inquiries that would arise such as updated flight information and solved problems, using technology to accurate reporting for scheduling and service evaluation.
UMEDI & Oriental Press— Intern
December 2014 - February 2015, Incheon, South Korea
- Performed lots of team projects such as making article about medical. news for Oriental Press which is the newspaper for US army in Korea.
- Created useful sources to introduce Korean food, Medical information for US army who stay in Korea, and Korean History related to US army.
- Designed Oriental Press webpage.
- Sorts, maintains and files information reports into chars in a timely manner following established chart organization.
Model United Nations :
UNCITRAL Session on Post
American Education Fair
interpreter award 2015
Yale Model United Nations
17th Asian Games Incheon Organizing Committee— VIP Interpreter
September 2014 - October 2014, Incheon, South Korea
-Welcomed Foreign VIP visitors and 9,501 athletes to local events as well as maintain a comfortable atmosphere by resolving any issues that would arise.
- Route phone calls, including phone messages, according to phone handling expectations, to support timely response to incoming calls. QUALIFICATION
● Dependable, enthusiastic, dedicated, and well organized.
● Proficient in Korean and English.
● Years of clients service experience for 4 years.
● Collaborate in team well.
Have a lot of experience such as Model United Nations.
Conducted successfully many team projects with UMEDI (Medical Company) and Oriental Press (Newspaper for US Army in Korea).
● Expert in exceptional communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills, working as a host and interpreter for 4 years.
● Skilled in computer programs such as PowerPoint and Word. EDUCATION
California State University East Bay, Hayward, CA - International Business Certification
MAR 2017 - DEC 2017
Incheon National University, Incheon, South Korea Majoring in English Language & Literature Bachelor degree March 2017 MAR 2011 - MAR 2017