email@example.com · https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailin-fonseca-0a546a127
Looking for a position as a Case Manager with this company that will allow the use of outstanding conflict-management and interpersonal skills and make a positive contribution to the organization and surrounding community.
OCTOBER 2018 – PRESENT
BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST, behavioral cosulting of tampa bay.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases with adaptative issues in order to allow the integration to society, domestic and personal.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases that allows children to get better social skills such as: learn the social language, social interaction, social context, social rules and non-vocal social activities and behavior.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases to improve Executive Functions to get a better memory, attention, problem solving and meta-cognition.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases to improve Cognition activities and identify desires, intentions, emotions, preferences, beliefs, sarcasms, thinking.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases to improve the Play Skills of the children using different approach: independent, pretend, interactive, constructive and electronic tools.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases to improve in the children the Gaze Directions and Focus Attention using different activities and tools.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases with Vocal prosody skills issues in individuals that often have difficulties generating and recognizing vocal prosody and intonation.
Applying Behavior Programs for Autism cases with diet issues to improve children health and diet disciplines.
Participating in Team meeting and collaboration to identify tools, toys, sounds, methodologies and anything else that allows the RBT Therapist to do a more efficient work.
Experience generating reports and elaborating metric trends, tables and graphical visualizations based on multiple data entry from the daily experiments and work.
Provide daily report to families explaining activities and case evolution based in goals for short and long terms.
Provide families insights about all the progress in the Autism processes and educating about what needs to be done at home and school to improve individuals results.
MARCH 2018 – APRIL 2018
RESIDENCIAL SERVIVES AIDE, metropolitan ministries
Provide support and help with multiple customer services areas like receiving and archiving new resident’s applications and complete Intake process.
Monitoring resident’s rooms conditions and reporting any behaviors or misconduct as well.
Support and guidance to families with issues and reporting daily and weekly progress.
Collaborate with communications and translation meetings between Managers and Spanish speaker’s residents according to established protocol.
JANUARY 2014 – JUNE 2017
BILINGUAL AIDE, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Supporting students with Family issues reflected in daily behaviors like: missing classes, misfocused at classes, aggressive or too passive communication with other school’s members.
Supporting and providing advice of misbehave actions to improve integration to school groups and activities.
Supporting and guide student with personal issues providing high confidence and education.
Supporting and helping with communication between in teachers and foreign students.
Supporting students with issues related to tasks executions and school activities as well as reporting progress.
Provide consultancy and tutoring to those children that needs screening and evaluations scheduled by Migrant Head Start.
Supporting a safe healthy developmentally and appropriate environment.
Collaborated with the development and implementing children’s Individual Education Plan and Individual Family Service Plan.
Supporting families with the process of the Family Service Plan providing guidance and recommendation to improve results for their children.
Interpreted and translated for Spanish speakers’ students both written and verbal communication.
JUNE 2012 – DECEMBER 2013
TEACHER ASSISTANT, MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Supervised activities of students with disabilities.
• Supervised special cases of students with autism.
• Personal care of students to establish a confidence communication to work based on goals.
• Identify behavior scenarios where student experience stress environment.
• Identify strategies of communication using environment tools like sounds or colors and music to improve children integration into the classroom and society.
• Identify healthy vs stressful environment to avoid undesirables’ scenarios and provide report to parents to increase family confidence and knowledge.
• Reporting weekly status and progress to family and case manager.
• Archiving family feedback and recommendations to establish strategies.
• Defining strategies based on family feedback and knowledge.
• Defining family strategies to integrate family members with Autism cases.
• Reporting any behavior progress to main manager and entity to establish knowledge record.
• Worked one on one providing Developmental Individual-difference Relationship-based model (DIR) therapy with children with developmental disabilities.
• Worked one on one providing Developmental Individual-difference Relationship-based model (DIR) therapy young adults with developmental disabilities.
• Worked with individual students and small groups of students to reinforce the learning material and skills introduced and outlined by a certified classroom teacher, assisted in the implementation of goal plans.
• Guidance to groups of children in multiple areas of behavior and psychology to get confidence like: self-concept, sensory awareness, problem solving, concept formation.
• Assist daily school routine for children of a variety ages and educational backgrounds with special cases.
• Support students with special needs in an integrated setting as determined by I.E.P/Title
APRIL 2008–JUNE 2012
BILINGUAL AIDE, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
• Supporting students with Family issues reflected in daily behaviors like: missing classes, misfocused at class, aggressive or too passive communication with other school’s members.
• Supporting and providing advice of misbehave actions to improve integration to school groups and activities.
• Supporting and guide student with personal issues providing high confidence and education
• Supporting teachers with communication to foreign students.
• Supporting students with communication issues and tasks executions as well reporting progress.
• Provide consultancy and tutoring for children that needs screening and evaluations scheduled by Migrant Head Start.
• Supporting a safe healthy developmentally and appropriate environment.
• Collaborated in implementing children’s Individual Education Plan and Individual Family Service Plan.
• Supporting families with the process of the Family Service Plan providing guidance and recommendation to improve results.
• Interpreted and translated for Spanish speaking students both written and verbal communication for program.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY/ HUMAN SERVICES, keiser university
ASSOCIATE OF ARTS (A.A)/ MASS COMMUNICATION/MEDIA STUDIES, hillsborough community college.
HIGH SCHOOL, LETO HIGH SCHOOL.
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Strong organizational skills
Ability to serve as a liaison between the patients/clients, their families, and healthcare professionals
Experience developing case plans and documentation
Ability to maintain records and client/patient files
Experience working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
Identify community resources and services that could possible benefit clients/patients
Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Ability to demonstrate compassion, understanding, and empathy
Advocate for individuals and families with social service needs
Handle clientele complaint issues requests, and demands accordingly
Advanced computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office products