Dr. Mani GANESH
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ Skype ID: chemgans Phone:+821*********
Seeking assignments in Research and Development in the leading Pharmaceutical organization of repute in Pharmaceutical Education and research
A seasoned professional over 18 years of experience in Teaching and Research & Development
Experience of facilitating / coaching students by using interactive discussions and “hands- on” approaches to help students learn and apply concepts in subjects
Demonstrated excellence in providing leadership for development, implementation, and evaluation of a comprehensive educational program
Possess effective, positive human relations abilities in working with students, parents, teachers, support staff and administrators and industry and community groups
Demonstrated competence in executing a wide gamut of functions viz. data management, analytical research, validation, quality control documentation and co-ordination
Currently working on new drug delivery system and development of .
An effective communicator with excellent written & verbal communication abilities and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities Areas of research interest include:
Analytical method developments for pharmaceuticals and drug delivery systems
Synthesis and Characterization of Newer heterocyclic compounds and their biological screening.
Deployment and screening of Nano drug delivery devices ACADEMIC DETAILS
Ph.D. in Science (Biological Engineering) from Hanseo University, South Korea in 2014
M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Periyar college of Pharmacy, Trichy, The T.N Dr MGR Medical University in 2001 with 66.6%
B.Pharm. in Pharmacy from J.K.K. Natarajah College of Pharmacy-Salem, The T.N Dr MGR Medical University in 1998 with 65.5%
CCS in MS-Office from APTECH Computer Education
Aprl-2016 –till date with Hanseo University as Research Professor (Post Doctoral Fellow) in Dept. of Chemical Engineering
January 2015-April 2016 with Hill Side College of Pharmacy, Bangalore, India As Professor and Head in Dept of Pharmaceutical Chemistry (1Year and 3months)
Jul’14 –Jan15 with Hanseo University as Research Professor (Post Doctoral Fellow) in Dept. of Chemical Engineering(6 months)
February 2010-June 2014 with Hanseo University as Researcher cum Research Professor in Dept. of Biological & Chemical Engineering (4year and 4 months)
April2006-April2009 with Nandha College of Pharmacy, Erode-52 as Asst. Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (3years)
June2003-April2006 with J.K.K. Natarajah College of Pharmacy as Asst Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2 years 10months)
October 2002- June 2003 with IFTM College of Pharmacy, UP as Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (9 months)
February 2001-August2002 with J.K.K. Natarajah College of Pharmacy as Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (1 year and 6 months)
Jun’98-Jun’99 with M/S Reign India Formulation (Pvt.) Ltd., Pondicherry as Trainee Production Chemist
Total teaching and Research Experience: 15 years
Industrial Experience: 1year
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry (Theory and Practical)
Advanced Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry (Theory and Practical)
Chemistry of Natural Products (Theory and Practical)
Bio-Chemistry (Theory and Practical)
Pharmaceutical Analysis I& II (Theory and Practical)
Medicinal Chemistry I (Theory and Practical)
Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Modern methods of Pharmaceutical Analysis
Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
Hands on experience with following pharmaceutical instruments:
GC-Chemito –GC8610 equipped with FID &TCD(USA)
HPLC - Shimadzu HPLC –10 ATVP series (Japan)
Auto KF-Titrator (Germany)
Metrohm titrino (Germany)
Scinco DRS UV(Korea)
Shimadzu -UV/Visible spectrophotometer model(Mini 1400)
Nicolet 6700-FTIR(Thermo fisher, USA)
JEOL-JSM 5600 scanning electron microscope (JEOL Ltd., Japan). Role:
Overseeing the development & implementation of objectives and long-range plans for curriculum and instructional evaluation and improvement; assuring continuous study and revision of curriculum guides and courses of study.
Providing assistance in developing, formulating, and revising guidance documents in educational program review
Identifying, selecting, and modifying instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs; implementing instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
Researching, establishing and implementing program review and outcome assessment criteria, standards, systems & procedures and integrating the same into future departmental planning
Carrying out regular assessment of pupil performance; assessing and reporting on subject strengths and areas for development at different stages; ensuring that the students’ growth
& achievement is continuous and appropriate for age group, subject area, and/or program classification
Planning and organising day-to-day research activities and resolving procedural problems as appropriate to the timely completion of research objectives
Setting up, calibrating, operating and maintaining a variety of laboratory equipment as specified by the requirements of the research study
Ensuring appropriate procedures and standards for the collection and preservation of data. RESEARCH PROJECTS
Title : Synthesis and Characterization of Nano Drug Delivery Systems & Skin care products development
Research advisor : Prof. HYUN TAE JANG
Universities : Department of Chemical Engineering, South Korea Period : Since Feb’10
Position : Research Professor
Product launc : Atofoe (Skin care moisturizer for all type of dry skin problem including Atopic dermatitis)
Websites : http://CoZyCos.co.kr
Research Interest: Cancer cell biology, Cell signalling, Cancer Stem Cell targeted drug delivery development
Title: Design and Synthesis of Novel Drug Delivery Carriers for Improving Solubility and Release rate of Poorly Soluble Drugs Description: Engaged in the Synthesis and development of new mesoporous Silica nano particle using for the drug loading and release of Duloxetine (Model drug). And found that the Silica nano particle prepared posses good mesoporous characters and with high drug loading and release capabilities. In an another part of my research I was engaged in the development of Super Saturated Floating Drug Delivery System using to enhance the bioavailability of by aceclofenac chitosan co-crystals embedded alginate beads.. The beads were evaluated for both in in-vitro and in-vivo methods.
Title: Development of Various Analytical methods for the drug Trimetazidine di HCl and its Dosage for
2012: Hanseo University Extramural Research Projects for students (Best Project Award)- worth 5million KRW( 300000 INR)
2013: Hanseo University Extramural Research Projects for students (Best Project Award)- As co-investigator. Worth 5.5 million KRW( 330000 INR)
2014: Hanseo University Extramural Research Projects for students -As co-investigator. Worth 5.5million KRW (330000 INR)
2014: Hanseo University Extramural Research Projects for students -As co-investigator. Worth 5.5million KRW (330000 INR)
One of the member in project funded by Korea carbon capture Research and Development project
Participants in National research fund for basic research Publications Details:
Total no of research article published : 55
Total impact Points secured : >63
Student: K.Sakthimanigandan (2006)
Title: Simultaneous Estimation of Atorvastatin and Ezetimibe, simvastatin and Ezetimibe in Combined Formulation by RP-HPLC
Student: Anand Srivatsava (2007)
Title: New Validated Spectrophotometric And Rp-Hplc Method For The Determination of Letrozole In bulk and Solid Dosage Form
Student: B. Thangabalan (2007)
Title: Estimation of Oxaprozin in its pure and solid dosage forms by Spectrophotometric and RP- HPLC methods
Title: Validated Spectrophotometric and RP-HPLC Method for the Estimation of Valacyclovir HCl in Tablet Dosage form
Title: Validated RP-HPLC Method for the simultaneous estimation of Acetaminophen and Methocarbamol in tablets
Student: Rahul Patil (2009)
Title: Liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) determination of lansoprazole in human plasma
Student: Rishi Tivari (2009)
Title: Estimation of Meloxicam In Human Plasma by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry (Lc-Ms/Ms)
Student: Mahajan Harshal Sudhakar(2009)
Title: Synthesis, Characterization and Biological activities of novel derivatives of Imidazoline Student: Lavalesh Pratap Singh(2009)
Title: Synthesis, Characterization novel Isatin derivatives and their anti-microbial and anti- tuberclostatic activity
Title: Synthesis, Characterization and anti-microbial activities of some novel Imidazoline Academic Activities
As Journal Reviewer
Following journal honoured me as one of their Peer reviewer
Acta Chromatographia (Poland)
Journal of Chromatography B(Elsevier)
Materials and Design(Elsevier)
Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Elsevier)
Journal of Material Science(Elsevier)
Arabian Journal of Chemistry(Elsevier)
Journal of Applied Research and Technology(Elsevier)
International Journal of Nanomedicine (Dove press)
La-Press (New Zealand)
Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry (Turkey)
African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology (Nairobi)
International Journal of Pharmaceutical Frontier Research (India) Editorial Board Memberships
Global Journal of Traditional Medicinal Systems, (Associate Editor)
Global Research on Traditional Reports, (Associate Editor) http://grtr.info/index.php/grtr/index
World Research Journal of Chemistry (Editorial Member) http://bioinfopublication.org/journal.php?opt=azjou As Thesis Evaluator
Approved PhD thesis Evaluator for
The T.N Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai(India)
Prist University, Tanjoor(India)
Registered Pharmacist (Life): Tamilnadu Pharmacy Council, Chennai, India. Life member: Association of Pharmacy Teachers of India Life member: Indian Pharmacy Graduate Association
Member: Korean Academia Industrial Co-operation Society PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 5
Address : S/O K.Mani, 11/2A S.K.S Nagar, Kurinjipadi-607 302, Cuddalore Dt., Tamil Nadu
Languages Known : Tamil, English & Hindi
Notice Period : Three months (can possible join by May first week) Current location : South Korea
Current Designation : Research Professor (Post Doctoral fellow) Position willing to apply : Asst Professor/Associate Professor References
1. Prof, Hyun Tae Jang,PhD
Department of Chemical Engineering
Lab;314 hanseo University,
Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
2. Dr Govinda Rajan Rangasamy,M.Pharm.,PhD.,DASM
Hindu College of Pharmacy,
Amaravathi Road, Guntur-522 002(AP)
3. Dr.Karthikeyan Deivasigamani, PhD.,
Head ( Dept of Pharmaceutics),
Sri Kirupa Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, India E.Mail.: email@example.com.
I hereby declare that all the information stated above are true complete and correct to the best of knowledge and belief. I am sure that I shall work hard with the best of my ability for the welfare of your establishment.
Date: (Mani GANESH)
Publications (Total Papers: 63, Total Impact Points : > 70, Total Citations: >700 H-index :18 Google scholar)
1. M.Ganesh, S. G. Lee,J. Jayaprakash, M. Mohankumar, H. T. Jang, Hydnocarpus alpina Wt
extract mediated green synthesis of ZnO nanoparticle and screening of its anti-microbial, free radical scavenging, and photocatalytic activity, Biocat. Agri. Biotech,(Communicated) 2. M. Ganesh, U.Ubaidulla, G. Rathnam, H. T. Jang (2019) Chitosan-Telmisartan polymeric cocrystals for improving oral absorption: In vitro and in vivo evaluation, Int.J. Biol. Macromol 131, 879-885 (I.F: 3.99)
3. P. Sinha, U.Udhumansha, G. Rathnam, M.Ganesh, H. T. Jang (2018) Capecitabine encapsulated chitosan succinate-sodium alginate macromolecular complex beads for colon cancer targeted delivery: in vitroevaluation, Int. J. Biol, Macromol. 117, 840-850 (I.F: 3.99) 4. R. Rramaswamy, Ganesh M. S. Venkatachalam, R.V.Yasam, J. C. B. Rajendran. H.T.Jang
(2018). Preparation and characterization of tetrahydrocurcumin-loaded cellulose acetate phthalate/polyethylene glycol electrospun nanofibers, AAPS PharmSci Tech, 19(7)3000-3008
5. R. Ravikumar M. Ganesh, V. Senthil, Y. V. Ramesh, H. T.Jang, E. Y. Choi, (2018), Tetrahydro curcumin loaded PCL-PEG electrospun transdermal nanofiber patch: preparation, characterization, and in vitro diffusion evaluations, J. Drug. Deliv. Sci. Tech, 44, 342-348
6. Ganesh, M., Mohankumar, M., (2017) Extraction and identification of bioactive components in Sida cordata (Burm.f.) using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry J. Food Sci. Technol, 54, 3082-3091(IF:1.797).
7. Karuna D. S., Rathnam G., Ubaidulla U., Ganesh M., Jang H. T.(2017),Chitosan phthalate: A novel polymer for the multiparticulate drug delivery system for diclofenac sodium, Adv Polym Technol. 1–8(IF:2.073).
8. R. Ravikumar, M. Ganesh, U. Ubaidulla, H.T. Jang, (2017), Preparation, characterization, and in vitro diffusion study of nonwoven electrospun nanofiber of curcumin-loaded cellulose acetate phthalate polymer, Saudi Pharm. J. 25(6) 921-926(IF:3.11). 9. M. Ganesh, A. Sch. Aziz, U. Ubaidulla, P. Hemalatha, A.Saravanakumar, R. Ravikumar, M. M.Peng, E.Y.Choi, H.T. Jang, Sulfanilamide and silver nanoparticles-loaded polyvinyl alcohol- chitosan composite electrospun nanofibers: Synthesis and evaluation on synergism in wound healing, J. Indus. Eng. Chem. 39 (2016) 127–135 (IF: 4.841). 10. A. Saravanakumar, M. M. Peng, M. Ganesh, J.Jayaprakash, M. Mohankumar, H.T.Jang, Low- cost and eco-friendly green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Prunus japonica
(Rosaceae)leaf extract and their antibacterial, antioxidant properties, Artif. Cells, Nanomed. Biotechnol, 45-201*-****-**** (IF: 3.026).
11. M. Ganesh, A. Sh. Aziz, M.M. Peng, R. Ravikumar, K.Sakthimanigandan, S. E. Cha, and H. T. Jang, Evaluation of Tropaeolin 000-1 as a Colorimetric reagent for Assay of Duloxetine and Escitalopram in solid dosage Form, Trop.J.Pharm.Res.15(2016) 613-621 (IF:0.569). 12. Karuna D.S., Ubaidulla U, G.Rathnam, Ganesh M., Jang H. T.,Preparation and evaluation of Chitosan succinate pellets using Extrusion-Spheronization technology: processing and in vitro characterization, Turk. J .Pharm. Sci. 13(2016) 68-86. 13. Ganesh M., Jeon U.J., Ubaidulla U, Hemalatha P., Saravanakumar A., Mei Mei P,Jang H. T.,Chitosan cocrystals embedded alginate beads for enhancing the solubility and bioavailability of aceclofenac, Int . J. Bio. Mac. Mol. 74(2015)310-317. (IF:3.99). 14. Mani Ganesh, Udhumansha Ubaidulla, Mei Mei Peng, Pushparaj Hemalatha, Hyun Tae Jang, Mesoporous silica nanoparticles as a carrier for oral delivery of duloxetine hydrochloride, AAPS.Phamscitech.Res 16 (2015) 944-951. ( IF:2.66). 15. Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Peng M. M, Jang H. T., One pot synthesized Li, Zr doped porous silica nanoparticle for low temperature CO2 adsorption, Arab. J. Chem. 10(2017) S1501-S1505
16. M. M.Peng, M.Ganesh, R. Vinodh, M. Palanichamy,H. T. Jang,Solvent free oxidation of ethylbenzene over Ce-BTC MOF, Arab. J. Chem (2014 ) (Accepted in Press IF: 2.969). 17. Sakthimanigandan K., Ganesh M., Kanthikiran V.S., Sivakumar T., Jang H. T., Liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method for the determination of Vildagliptin in rat plasma, Acta Chromatographica 27(2015) 295–307 (IF:0.773). 18. A.Saravanakumar, M.Ganesh, J.Jayaprakash, H. T. Jang,Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using Cassia tora leaf extract and its antioxidant and antibacterial activities, J. Indus. Eng. Chem. 28 (2015) 277–281 (IF: 4.841).
19. Saravanakumar A., Ganesh M., Jun Ho Jang, Je O. C., Yun H. C., Jung H. L., Seung E. C., Han S.O., Han D. K., H. T. Jang, Preparation and characterization of gatifloxacin-loaded alginate/poly (vinyl alcohol) electrospun nanofibers, Artif. Cells, Nanomed. Biotechnol, 44(2016)847-852 (I.F:3.026).
20. Saravanakumar A., Ganesh M., Mei M.P., H. T. Jang, Chitosan HPMC-blended microspheres as a vaccine carrier for the delivery of tetanus toxoid, Artif. Cells, Nanomed. Biotechnol., 44(2016) 517-523 (I.F:3.026).
21. A. Saravana Kumar, M. Ganesh, M. M. Peng, H. T. Jang,Phytochemical, antioxidant, antiviral and cytotoxic evaluation of Opuntia dillenii flowers, Bangladesh J Pharmacol 2014; 9: 351-355
22. M.M. Peng, U.J. Jeon, M. Ganesh, A.Aziz, R.Vinodh,M.Palanichamy, H. T. Jang, Oxidation of Ethylbenzene using Nickel Oxide supported metal organic framework catalyst, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 35-201*-****-****( IF: 0.602).
23. M. Ganesh, P.Hemalatha, M. M. Peng, R. Vinodh, K. Saktimanigandan, H. T. Jang, Determination of Tolterodine tartrate in Bulk and formulation by extractive colorimetric method using Tropaeolin OOO-1, Trop.J. Pharm. Res. 13-201*-****-****(IF:0.569). 24. M. Ganesh, Pushparaj Hemalatha, Mei Mei Peng, Wang Seog Cha, Hyun Tae Jang, Zr- fumarate MOF a Novel CO2-adsorbing material: Synthesis and Characterization, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 14(2014).605–1612(IF:2.589). 25. Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Peng M. M., Palanichamy M., Ubaidulla U., Jang H. T. (2014), Synthesis and characterization of pharmaceutical surfactant templated mesoporous silica: its application to controlled delivery of duloxetine, Mater. Res. Bull. 51, 228–235 (IF: 2.873). 26. M. Ganesh, Hemalatha P., Mei Mei P., Vinodh R.,Sakthimanigandan K., Jang H.T., Ion Pair colorimetric estimation of Dronedrone HCl in solid dosage using methyl orange, Asian. J. Chem. 26 (2014) 621-624 (IF: 0.44).
27. M. M. Peng, P. Hemalatha, M. Ganesh, M. Palanichamy, H. T. Jang, Solvent free synthesis of coumarin derivative by the use of AlSBA-1 molecular sieves, J. Indus. Eng. Chem. 20 (2014) 953–960 (IF: 4.841).
28. Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Peng M.M., Jang H. T., Colorimetric estimation of escitalopram oxalate in formulation by ion association complex with methyl orange, Asian J. Chemistry,25(2013),3410-3414.
29. Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Mei Mei P., Jang H. T., A Facile Colorimetric estimation of duloxetine Hcl in formulation by ion pair complex with methyl orange, Trop.J. Pharm. Res.,12
(2013) 93-97 (IF:0.569).
30. Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Palanichamy M., Murugesan V.,Yong-Ki P.,Choon C. W., Jang, H.T., Effects of crystallinity on para-selective tert-butylation of ethylbenzene, Chinese. J. Catalysis, 34(2013) 294-304 (IF:1.4).
31. Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., M. M. Peng, Sakthimanigandan K., Jang H. T., Estimation of Meloxicam in Human Plasma by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
(LC-MS/MS), J. Liq. Chromatogra. Related Technol., 36(2013) 867-880 (IF:0.7). 32. Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Mei Mei P., Vinodh R., Sakthimanigandan K., Jang H. T., A simple and reproducible estimation of tolterodine tartrate by ion-pair extractive colorimetric method using methyl orange as chromogen, J. Pharm. Res.,7(2013) 367-373. 33. M. M. Peng, Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Vinodh R., Jang H.T., Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Mesoporous CuO and its application to CO2 capture, Asian J. Chem., 25(2013)9941- 9944(I.F:0.44).
34. Hemalatha P., Bhagiyalakshmi M., Ganesh M., Palanichamy M., Murugesan V., Jang H. T.,Role of ceria in CO2 adsorption on NaZSM-5 synthesized using rice husk ash, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 18(2012)260-265 (IF: 4.826).
35. Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Peng M. M., Rajasekar K.,. Jang H. T, A new fluoride mediated synthesis of mesoporous silica and their usefulness in controlled delivery of duloxetine hydrochloride a serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 18 (2012) 684-689 (IF: 4.926).
36. Ganesh M., HemalathaP., Sakthimanigandan K., Peng M. M., Lee S.G., Simultaneous estimation of Atorvastatin and Ezetimibe in combined formulation by RP-HPLC, Asian J. Chem., 24-201*-****-****.
37. Arthanari S., Renukadevi P., Vanitha J., Venkateshwaran K., Ganesh M., De Clercq E., Evaluation of Antiviral and Cytotoxic Activities of Methanolic Extract of Thespesia Populnea
(Malvaceae) Flowers, J. Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants, 17(2011) 386-391. 38. Ganesh M., Bhagiyalakshmi M., Hemalatha P., Narasimharao C. V., H. T. Jang, Rajasekar K., RP-HPLC Estimation of Valacyclovir HCl in Tablet Formulation, Asian J. Chem., 23(2011), 1317-1320.
39. Bhagiyalakshmi M., Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Mei Mei P., Jang H. T., Synthesis of copper exchanged heteropolyacids supported on MCM-48 and its application for CO2 adsorption, J . Indus. Eng. Chem., 17(2011) 628–632(IF: 4.421).
40. Ganesh, M., BhagiyaLakshmi, M., Hemalatha, P., Patil, Rahul, Sakthimanigandan, K., Jang, Hyun Tae, Rajasekar,K.'Liquid Chromatography-Electrospray Tandem Mass Spectrometry
(LCMS/MS) determination of Lansoprazole in human plasma, J. Liq. Chromatogra. Related Technol.34 ( 2011) 129 -142 (IF: 0.697).
41. M. Ganesh, P.Hemalatha,A Sravana kumar, P. Mei Mei, H.T. Jang.Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of trimetazidine in formulation using Chloranil as Chromogenic Agent, Eurasian J. Anal. Chem., 6(2011) 31-39.
42. Jagadeeswaran M., Gopal, M. Na.. Gandhimathi, R. Rajavel M., M.Ganesh, SivakumarT., A Validated HPTLC Method for the estimation of donepezil HCL in bulk and its tablet dosage form, Eurasian J. Anal. Chem., 6 (2011) 78-83.
43. Saravanakumar A., Vanitha S., Ganesh M., Jayaprakash J., Ramaswamy N.M., Hypolipidemic activity of Sesbania grandiflora in triton wr-1339 induced hyperlipidemic rats, Int. J. Phytomed., 2(2010) 52-58.
44. Ganesh M., Rajasekar K., Bhagiyalakshmi M., Vinoba M., Saktimanigandan K., Jang H.T., Determination of Letrozole in Tablet Formulations by Reversed Phase HighPerformance Liquid Chromatography, Trop. J. Pharm. Res., 9 (2010) 505-510 (I.F: 0.5). 45. Ganesh M., Jeraldmaria antony G., Saravankumar A., Rajesh R., Rajasekar K., A new validated spectrophotometric method for determination of Trimetazidine in Formulation and comparison with UV method, Der Pharma Chemica, 1(2009) 97-104. 46. A. Saravana Kumar, K. Venkateshwaran,J. Vanitha, V.S. Saravanan, M.Ganesh, M.Vasudevan, T. Sivakumar, Synergistic activity of methanolic extract of Thespesia populnea (Malvaceae) flowers with oxytetracycline, Bangladesh J. Pharmacol., 4(2009) 17-20 (I.F: 1.01). 47. Rathinavel G., Uma Nath U., Valarmathy J., Samueljoshua L., Selvin Thanuja C., Ganesh M., Sivakumar T., Priyadarsini R., RP-HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Rosiglitazone and Gliclazide in Tablets, J. Chem. 6-200*-****-**** (I.F: 0.996). 48. Ganesh M., Narasimharao C.V., Saravana Kumar A., Kamalakannan K., Vinoba M.,Mahajan H.S., Sivakumar T., UV Spectrophotometric Method for the Estimation of Valacyclovir HCl in tablet dosage form, J. Chem., 6(2009) 814-818 (I.F: 0.996). 49. Valarmathy J., Samuel Joshua L., Guptha N.T.H., Ganesh M., Lakshmana Rao A.,Sivakumar T.,RP-HPLC Estimation of Desloratadine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form, Asian J. Chem, 21-200*-****-**** (I.F: 0.44).
50. Vanitha J., Kumar A Saravana, Ganesh M., Vetrichelvan T.,Estimation of Nitazoxanide by UV Spectrophotometric method, J. Global Pharma Technol., 1(2009) 51-53. 51. Ganesh M., Uppatyay S., Rishi T., Kamalakannan K.,Rathinavel G., Swastika G., Sivakumar T., Quantitation of Alfuzosin hydrochloride in pharmaceutical formulations by RP-HPLC, Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., 22(2009) 263-266 (I.F:0.648).
52. Saravanakumar A., Venkateshwaran K., Vanitha J., Ganesh M., Vasudevan M.,Sivakumar T., Evaluation of antibacterial activity, phenol and flavonoid contents of Thespesia populnea flower extracts, Pak. J. Pharm. Sci., 22(2009) 282-286 (I.F:0.648). 53. Ganesh M., Thangabalan B., Dinesh T., Srinivasan K., Swstika G.,Sivakumar T., UV Spectrophotometric determination of Oxaprozin in pure and pharmaceutical Formulation, Asian J. Chem., 20-200*-****-****.
54. M.Ganesh, K.Kamalakannan, Rahul Patil,Satish Upadhyay, Anand Srivatsava, T.Sivakumar, Swastika Ganguly, A Validated UV Spectrophotometric method for the determination of letrozole in bulk and solid dosage form, Rasāyan J. Chem., 1(2008) 155-158. 55. Saravana Kumar A., Venkateshwaran K., Vanitha S., Ganesh M., Vasudevan M., Sivakumar, T.,Synergism between methanolic extract of Sesbania grandiflora (Fabaceae) flowers and oxytetracycline. Pharmacologyonline, 3(2008) 6-11. 56. M.Ganesh, M. Vasudevan, K. Kamalakannan, A. Saravana Kumar, M. Vinoba, S. Ganguly, T.Sivakumar, Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Pongamia glabra Leaf Gall Extract, Pharmacologyonline, 1(2008) 497-512.
57. Ismail, R Rajavel, M Ganesh, M Jagadeeswaran, K Srinivasan, J Valarmathi, T Sivakumar, RP-HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Aspirin, Atorvastatin and Pioglitazone in Capsule Dosage Form, Asian J. Res.Chemi., 1(2008), 40-42. 58. J.Vanitha, A. Saravana Kumar, M. Ganesh,V.S. Saravanan,Comparative analysis of Climbazole in Pharmaceutical Formulation, Asian J. Res. Chem., 1(2008),43-45. 59. M. Ganesh, B. Thangabalan, R. Patil, D. Thakur, A. Saravana kumar, M. vinoba, S. Ganguly, T. Sivakumar, Validated HPLC Method for Analysis of Oxaprozin in a Formulation, Acta Chromatographica, 20 (2008), 165–173 (I.F:0.755).
60. M. Ganesh, B. Thangabalan, Rahul Patil,Swastika Ganguly, T. Sivakumar, Simple extractive colorimetric determination of Oxaprozin by acid-dye Complexation methods in solid dosage form, J. Chem., (2008), 593-597 (I.F:0.996).
61. M. Ganesh, Pushpalati Sunitha, A. Saravanakumar, K. Srinivasan,M. Vinoba,Swastika G., T. Sivakumar, A Validated RP-HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Acetaminophenand Methocarbamol in tablets, Asian J. Chem., 20 (2008), 6501-6504. 62. Kamelsh Kumar, M. Ganesh, S.Baskar, K.Srinivasan, R.Kanagasabai, R.Sambathkumar, S. Suresh kumar, T.Sivakumar, Evaluation of Anti-inflammatory activity and toxicity studies of Chloroxylon sweitenia in Rats, Ancient Sci.Life. XXV (3&4) (2006)1-10. 63. Krishnamoorthy G, Ganesh M., Spectrophotometric determination of trimetazidine dihydrochloride in bulk and solid dosage forms. Indian J. Pharm. Sci., 63(2001) 436- 437(I.F:0.4).
Abstracts Presented in various National and International conferences 1. Research paper entitled “Visible Spectroscopic estimation of Trimetazidine 2HCl in bulk and solid dosage form”. Abstracted in FIP- Australia –2003 2. Research paper entitled “Extractive colorimetric estimation Trimetazidine 2HCl in bulk and solid dosage form”. Abstracted in 58th IPC-Mumbai-2006 3. Research paper entitled “Simultaneous Estimation Simvastatin and Ezetimibe in bulk and solid dosage forms by RP-HPLC Method”. Abstracted in 58th IPC-Mumbai-2006 4. Mei Mei P., Bhagiyalakshmi M., Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Jang H.T. (2010),“Synthesis of mesoporous SBA-15 using rice husk ash as the silica source and its application for CO2 adsorption through TREN/TEPA grafting”, 8th Korea-China Clean Energy Workshop, November 24-27, Daejeon, South Korea
5. Bhagiyalakshmi M., Mei Mei P., Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Jang H.T. (2010), “A new Cu-HPA grafted mesoporous silica for CO2 adsorption”, The 4th Korea-China International Conference on Multi-functional Materials and Applications, November 24-25, Seosan-si, South Korea 6. Bhagiyalakshmi M., Mei Mei P., Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Jang H.T. (2010), “Synthesis of aminated mesoporous carbon in a fluidized bed reactor”, The 4th Korea-China International Conference on Multi-functional Materials and Applications, November 24-25, Seosan-si, South Korea
7. Bhagiyalakshmi M., Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Mei Mei P., Lee J.B., Lee H.Y.,Jeong U.M., Lee S.Y., Jang H.T. (2010), “Utilization of rice husk ash as a silica source for the synthesis of mesoporous SBA-16 and its application to CO2 adsorption through TREN/TEPA grafting”, The 4th Korea-China International Conference on Multi-functional Materials and Applications, November 24-25, Seosan-si, South Korea. 8. Hemalatha P., Bhagiyalakshmi M., Ganesh M., Mei Mei P., Jang H.T. (2010), “CO2 adsorption on ceria impregnated NaZSM-5”, KAIS Fall Conference, October 12-13, Jeju, South Korea 9. Bhagiyalakshmi M., Mei Mei P., Hemalatha P., Ganesh M., Jang H.T. (2010), “Synthesis of Li- Zr incorporated mesoporous TiO2 and its application in CO2 adsorption”, KAIS Fall Conference, October 12-13, Jeju, South Korea
10. Cha W.S., Jeong S.K., Vinoba M., Bhagiyalakshmi M., Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Jang H.T. (2010), “Aminated mesoporous carbon from rice husk in a fluidized bed reactor”, The 2nd Asian Conference on Innovative Energy & Environmental Chemical Engineering (ASCON), October 12-14, Phuket, Thailand. 11. Bhagiyalakshmi M., Mei Mei P., Ganesh M., Hemalatha P., Jang H.T. (2010), “Cu-HPA grafted mesoporous silica from rice husk ash and its application for CO2 adsorption”, The 2nd Asian Conference on Innovative Energy &Environmental Chemical Engineering (ASCON), October 12-14, Phuket, Thailand.
12. Mei Mei Peng, Dong Seung Shin, Pushparaj Hemalatha, Mani Ganesh, Muthiahpillai Palanichamy, Hyun Tae Jang, AlSBA-1 Molecular Sieves: Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Application, Green and Smart Technology with Sensor Applications Communications in Computer and Information Science 2012, P112-119. (SCOPUS). 13.