J DAVID GURNEY
firstname.lastname@example.org 225-***-**** 9123 Rue de Fleur, Denham Springs, LA 70706
Driven and self-motivated medical sales professional with more than 14 years of experience within the medical device industry. Proven track record of success and goal achievement. Proficient with large contract negotiations, IDN conversions, training and development strategies. Superior relationship building skills with key decision makers. Seeking a challenging opportunity to advance my professional and personal goals. Skills
Territory Sales Manager - Louisiana Sizewise Rentals LLC - Kansas City, MO 02/2014 - 03/2019
• Prospected, identified and cultivated relationships with C Suite, Contract Directors, Clinical Managers, Value Analysis Committees, and Healthcare Facilities to promote product lines and solutions.
• Developed and implemented product conversions for some of the largest healthcare systems in the country. Managed all facets of product sales, education, and brand awareness initiatives.
• Maintained and built relationships within each healthcare organization to promote continued growth.
• Conducted key Business Reviews with large IDN's to promote value added service, review current needs of each IDN, and to uncover new sales opportunities.
District Sales Manager - La, MS, Tenn., Ark ArjoHuntleigh - Addison, IL 03/2004 - 12/2013
• Secured long-term contracts and accounts, managed sales presentations and provided recommendations to promote brand effectiveness and product benefits.
• Generated new leads and developed deep client relationships to promote sales.
• Established and maintained solutions for large Acute and Skilled Nursing IDN's.
• Routinely met with GPO/IDN representatives to leverage relationships and to uncover new sales opportunities. Education and Training
Southeastern Louisiana University Hammond, LA
Bachelor Business Administration
• Rookie of the Year - ArjoHuntleigh
• Pounding the Pavement winner - ArjoHuntleigh
• Presidents Club winner - ArjoHuntleigh
• Budget Blowout winner - ArjoHuntleigh
• Increased revenue from $410,000 to 1.8 million in 9 years
• Rookie of the Year - Sizewise
• Boards Choice winner - Sizewise
• Gold & Platinum Club winner - Sizewise
• Sales Rep of the year finalist - Sizewise
• Increased revenue from $274,000 to 2.7 million in 5 years
• Contract negotiations
• IDN/Hospital product conversions
• Training and development plans
• VAC Presentations/Public Speaking
• Establishing and maintaining key relationships
• Communication and management of customer ex-
• Overcoming objections