PERSONAL DETAILS :
Misbahur Rahman Tanha
B – 204, Holy Plaza,
Noopur Nagar, Mira Road,
Thane – 401 107.
Tel. No.: 916-***-****
E- mail ID: email@example.com
PASSPORT NO:N6103112 (upto 12/01/26)
PERSONAL SUMMARY :
An educated, informed and competent Logistics Manager who has a long track record of delivering the right products, in the right quantities, to the right location and at the right time. I am organised, process driven, and has the ability to develop efficient logistics procedures. In my long career I had extensive exposure to first tier logistics and manufacturing supply chain management. I am pro-active and able to keep numerous plates spinning without losing focus on the customer’s requirements. As a proven leader I’m able to quickly establish clear expectations from junior staff, and does this by demonstrating high standards of work practices and having a safety conscious attitude. I always encourages colleagues to work cross functionally, and not stop at the boundaries of their job description. Right now I want to be part of a successful operation, and to work for a company where there will be significant career development opportunity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE :
Regulatory compliance, Budget setting & forecasting
Logistics outsourcing, Safety procedures
Organising shipments, Transportation management, Fleet management, Tracking stock
Corporate strategies, Equal opportunities
Supply chain development, Warehouse management
Legal compliance issues.
CAREER STATEMENT :
“I feel that my greatest strengths are firstly my desire to engage positively in all aspects of distribution planning. Secondly my ability to deliver operational solutions to complex logistical problems.
Thirdly my strong commitment to maintaining quality, contributing to improvements and supplying an outstanding service to every customer.”
CAREER HISTORY :
Operations & Logistics Manager - May 2010 – Present
Responsible for all on site aspects of the logistics, supply chain, and customer delivery operations. In charge of making sure that each stage of the distribution prbocess is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
· Working with multiple customers at the same time.
· Conducting disciplinary, capability and grievance investigations and taking appropriate
action to address any failings.
· Responding to all customer complaints or queries in a efficient manner.
· Visiting key clients to build relationships and identify their key needs.
· Conducting crime and loss investigations into missing stock and loads.
· Ensuring the efficient running of administration and office procedures.
· Securing and alarming premises and monitoring security procedures.
· Actively managing subcontractors to ensure that they perform in line with their contractual
· Supervising the completion of all checks and documentation required by law.
· Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse.
· Controlling the order cycle.
· Previous Employment: Designation - Office Assistance.
M/s. K.R. Investments (For 2 Years).
· Working for the past 20 years in M/s. Numeric Power Systems Limited,
(Now Novateur Digital & Electricals Pvt. Limited)
· For 2 year worked as Account Assistant (Taking care of voucher of branch staff)
· Worked for 2 years as Marketing Assistant to Senior / Regional manager
(Preparation of quotation & follow up with H.O. for pricing & delivery and submission of
quotation to customers).
· 5 years in Credit Control department as payment collection executive, preparation of covering letter
& submission of the same to the customer.
· Promoted to assistant Manager Commercial & Logistics in 2006.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS :
· Achieving efficiencies and driving costs down.
· Managing & supporting new business implementations and project rollouts.
· Continually focused on driving down expenditure.
· Knowledge of national and international import/export legislation.
· Identifying safety compliance issues.
· Comprehensive knowledge of logistical procedures and processes.
· Eliminating obsolete and off-spec machinery, & reducing aging equipment.
· Identifying and quickly resolving any stock discrepancies that may occur.
· Turning every challenge into an advantage.
· Delivering change within a fast paced healthcare environment.
· Analysing business data and drawing logical conclusions.
· Keeping abreast of developments in Logistics & Supply Chain methods.
· Confident in ability to make the right decisions.
·Numeric and able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accountancy.
· Setting achievable objectives and managing all projects.
· Ensuring that all levels of service are at a very high standard.
· Capable of resolving differences without conflict.
· A willingness to gain professional or technical qualifications.
· Can communicate effectively with colleagues and people in the supply chain.
· Willing to take responsibility for the day to day management & administration
of the Logistics department.
· Constantly striving for continuous improvement.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS :
· B. Com. From Vikas College Of Arts & Commerce (Mumbai University)
Additional Qualifications :
· MBA in SCM Management “A“ Grade from SMU.
· Diploma in Business Management : Sales & Marketing management with “A” Grade from Indian
Institute of Labour Education & Management.
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Note: two years work visa of Qatar available