Bay Point, CA
BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD ANTIOCH, CA AUGUST 2018- CURRENT
• Troubleshooting client’s devices over the counter such as computers & other electronic devices.
• Working at an Apple certified location, servicing iPhones & other Apple devices.
• Creating service orders for in store check in & out of store services.
• Functionality check of store stock & returned items.
• Consulting of recommended repairs.
• Knowledge of store service plans.
• Handled money & operating a cash register.
AUGUST 2017 - AUGUST 2018
•Greet customers & assisting in finding products.
• Gait analysis
• General product knowledge
• Recommend select & help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer’s needs and desires.
• Opperating a cash register.
SAMSUNG BRENTWOOD, CA JUNE 2015- JANUARY 2017
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer needs.
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customers’ needs and desires.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payments and exchanges, and security practices.
• Maintain records related to sales
• Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise
• Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables
• Setting of visual displays and installation of display merchandise
CHAMPS SPORTS CONCORD CA, JULY 2010 TO JUNE 2015
STOCK MANAGEMENT/ SALES ASSOCIATE
• Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished
• Stock Shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transfer merchandise
• Receive, open, unpack, and issue sales floor merchandise
• Compare merchandise and invoices to items received to ensure shipments are correct
• Greeting of customers
• Handled money
Mt. Diablo High School
High School Diploma, June 2007
Diablo Valley College
Allied Health Candidate, Expected Graduation, December 2019
· Achieving daily quotas
· One on one troubleshooting