**** ***** *******, ***. #**, Brooklyn, NY, 11229
Mobile: +1-646-***-****, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVE: To acquire a position in the field of Finance where I can apply skills in management, leadership, and communication.
Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business New York, NY BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) December 2018 Major: Finance Minor: Political Science Overall GPA: 3.0/4.0 PROJECTS:
Glo-Bus Simulation, Business Policy, Baruch College New York, NY Manager September 2018 – December 2018
• Developed strategies as well as determined decisions for the company which led the team to perform the best in class and ranked 90th globally.
• Analyzed the competitor’s cost as well as pricing of the products, product quality, marketing strategies, operations, and financial performance throughout the 10 years of the simulated project. Trading Contest, Technical Analysis, Baruch College New York, NY Trader October 2018 – November 2018
• Participated in a trading contest and became the top performer with a 12% return in a little over a month during a volatile time period.
MeetMax and The Wall Street Transcript New York, NY Business Development Intern October 2016 - Present
• Research company information such as market cap and events to find opportunities to acquire new clients.
• Generate reports and analyze the data to compile a list of prospects to market products as well as services.
• Reach out to potential clients following the company’s prospecting template in order to recruit additional clients.
• Utilize raw data to create reports revealing income trends and compare the current trend to the previous year. Kings Condominium Brooklyn, NY
Accounting Assistant June 2016 - Present
• Prepare the monthly financial statement and the bank reconciliation statement.
• Handle the building’s income as well as the expenses by processing payments received and distributed. Assistant to President December 2011 – December 2014
• Assisted, advised, as well as counseled the president of the board in managing and maintaining the building.
• Represented the majority and governed as well as guided the building’s direction by gathering tenant’s feedback.
• Analyzed maintenance issues and created a financial analysis to determine how to resolve the matter.
• Monitored and communicated with maintenance personnel regarding problems.
• Reduced the building’s expenses by examining all costs to seek ways to decrease expenditures. CureLead New York, NY
Intern May 2014 – December 2014
• Researched problems faced by the health industry and wrote proposals on how CureLead could alleviate the issues.
• Contacted and informed doctors about CureLead to persuade the transition from their current platform.
• Provided weekly feedback on the progress of grants received and doctor recruitments.
• Contributed new insights and ideas for how CureLead can be more marketable.
• Promoted to a position as intern manager by the end of the term in recognition for leadership skills.
• Managed the company’s social media by posting articles relevant to customer concerns. CERTIFICATIONS:
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) August 2016
LEADERSHIP AND VOLUNTEERING:
Visitor Services, 9/11 Memorial & Museum June 2016 – August 2016 COMPUTER SKILLS:
Microsoft Office, Social Media, knowledge of SQL, and knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal.