Accounting Packages: Quick Books, Tally, Focus.
Enterprise Systems: SAP, ERP.
Typing Skills: 45 Words Per Minute.
*Currently perusing CMA (Certified Management
Operating Systems Windows all versions.
Others Proficient in MS Office & other general
1. FactSet Research Systems LTD
Type of Work: Accounts Maintenance & Administration
Period: Aug - 2012 to Aug – 2014
Course Name Board / University
MBA (Finance & Marketing) OSMANIA University.
B. Com (Bachelor of
CEC (Commerce Economics
Board of Intermediate.
To seek an important position in Accounts/ Finance department where I can utilise my academic & past experience to add my portion of value to the organisation. Characterized as accepting professional challenges to enhance my abilities in the field of Accountancy and to mark a significant role in the success of the organisation. With six & half years of experience always desire to work with highly professional team to build strong roots to climb higher levels.
Jama Masjid Road.
Al-Rayyan. Doha. Qatar.
Date of Birth:23/03/1989.
Marital Status: Married.
Maintenance of Journals, Ledger Accounts, Cash Books etc.,
• Handling Bills receivables and Bills Payables.
• Updating the Credit Purchases and credit Sales on timely basis.
• Providing the brief information on daily transactions to superiors on daily, weekly and monthly basis in report format.
• Handling Bank Reconciliation statements.
• Scrutinizing the trial balance to avoid duplication of entries.
• Preparing SOA’s (Statement of Accounts), LPO/PO’s
(Purchase Orders), for clients/vendors as per the request.
• Keeping track of PDC’s and to alert for cash balances as per requirement.
• Analysing project costing with proposed project cost Sheets and to report the cost variances to CFO.
• Analysing Evaluate computerized accounting system and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
• Constant follow up with client to for the invoices with distribution of SOA’s to compare the differences.
1. Under Control Security Company.
Designation: Chief Accountant.
Type of Work: Accounting/Financial Activities.
Period: Sep-2014 to Present.
• Perform financial analysis & reporting to CFO.
• To ensure the accuracy of accounts receivable & accounts payable in the system with related supporting documents.
• Preparation of bonds, letter of credits, and dealing with bank guarantees etc.
• Preparation of WPS salary file monthly basis with accurate OT’s and other considerations.
I believe myself as:
Flexible to handle
• Preparation of payrolls, EOS (End of Service Benefits) in accordance with Qatar Labour Law.
• Applying and assisting in bank loan procedures, providing necessary documents in connection with bank loans.
• Preparation of SOA’s in accordance with the payment terms and payment receipts.
• Verify, generate & distribute customer invoices from the system and follow-up payments etc.
• Assisting internal and external auditors by providing Trial Balance, Assets list and other related documents.
• Keeping the sensitive information private with high preferences.
• Generating the reports of receivables on periodic basis to assist the cash inflow.
• Understanding the existing financial policies and procedure to ensure accuracy of the reports.
• Preparation of Cash Flow statements & project budget reports at various stages.
• Preparation of Profit / Loss Account, Balance Sheet.
• Incorporating Fixed Assets & ensuring the depreciation transactions yearly basis
(Straight line Method of Depreciation)
• Providing reports on Closings accounts monthly, half yearly and yearly basis with CFO.
• Designing multiple payment options in case of long pending dues from clients.
• In case of long pending bad debts assisting & preparing necessary documents for legal actions against clients.
Nayeem Mohammed. Reference:
Mr. Ezzaldin Omer Ahmed.
Under Control Security.