Business Development · Sales · Account Management
Seeking a position in Pharmaceutical Sales that will present growth and opportunity for a loyal,
Regional Sales Manager/ Account Manager, Smart Mobility Verra Mobility, Mesa, AZ, October 2015–Present
Responsible for outside sales in B2B and B2C setting by working directly with customers, as well as cross-functionally with channel partners, to sell toll and violation protection services for fleet vehicles.
• Consistently ranked as one of the top three sales people in the country for 2016-2018.
• Generated $11 million in sales for 2018, a 20% increase YOY.
• Highly experienced at calling upon channel partners and conducting nationwide site visits that include training the sales force.
• 100% account retention- Develop new accounts and upsell existing accounts.
• Manage approximately 200 accounts, including 4 of the top 10 channel partners.
• Three-time winner of the “Above and Beyond” award for dedication and perseverance.
Marketing Coordinator, Smart Mobility
Verra Mobility, Mesa, AZ, October 2015–April 2016
Responsible for marketing toll and violation protection services for fleet vehicles at both the B2B and B2C levels.
• Coordinated tradeshows, marketing pieces, sponsorships, lent on- site support and training for product launches, audits and site visits. Independent Sales Representative, Medical Devices
Endonovo Therapeutics, Scottsdale, AZ, November 2018- Present Market and sell electroceutical therapy device, SofPulse, for post-surgical pain and edema in superficial soft tissues.
• Develop surgeon relationships and expand territory growth.
• Obtain leads through heavy cold calling.
• Placed in an undeveloped market with no company presence with the task of educating surgeons, hospitals and clinical support staff with the goal of winning and growing sales.
Bachelor of Science, 2005 High Honors
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
Certificate, Apparel & Textile Design
and Merchandising Management
Paris Fashion Institute, Paris, France
Relationship & Partnership Building Expert
Vendor Relations and Contract Negotiation
Employee Training and Development
Managing Multisite Operations
Excellent Public Speaker & Motivator
Outstanding Problem Solver
Extremely Driven and Tenacious
Cool Under Pressure
Exceptional Organizational Skills
First-Rate Written and Verbal Skills
Director of Business Development & Marketing, Finance Division RMS, LLC, Scottsdale, AZ, March 2008–October 2015
Developed and grew all B2B sales by calling on with C-level executives within the finance and banking sector, to capture contracts for a finance adjustment company whose emphasis was placed on working with defaulted loan customers.
• Grew base from $0 to $1.5 million in 18 months and $3 million in 5 years.
• Consistently met or exceeded sales quotas by as much as 200%.
• Developed a strong base of over 100 accounts that averaged 98% growth retention.
• Hired, trained and supervised 50 people, across two states, in twelve locations.
• Developed budgets and forecasts for business operations. Brand Manager, Custom Shutter Division
Hunter Douglas, Gilbert, AZ, February 2008–January 2009 Led all business development and marketing efforts for a luxury hardwood shutter line for one of the world’s largest manufacturers at both the B2B and B2C levels.
• Traveled throughout the US, South America and Mexico to oversee vendor performance and project management.
• Composed and published promotional articles for trade publications.
Head Technical Designer/ Associate Creative Designer, Apparel New Era Cap Co., Stanhope, NJ, March 2007–January 2008 Developed an all-new international urban men’s RTW apparel line for global suppliers that launched new collections quarterly.
• Created and managed design, technical and product development efforts for three fashion tiers.
• Traveled to China and worked with domestic and international apparel vendors.
Sales Representative/ Office Manager, Pharmaceuticals HPI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Southfield, MI, May 2001–May, 2006 Managed sales and administrative tasks for a pharmaceutical company that developed the diabetes drug, AXULIN, as well as their research laboratories that engage in pharmaceutical research, pharmaceutical technology creation, and technology licensing to develop and discover new drugs to treat cancer and diabetes.
• Actively prospected new clients to establish new accounts.
• Enhanced and maintained key accounts.
• Maintained a high volume of daily calls and emails with clients while maintaining accuracy and efficiency.
Better Business Bureau
Foothills Caring Corps
Be the Match- Bone Marrow Registry
VOICES- Employee Participation Group
NAFA- Fleet Management Association
AFLA- Automotive Fleet Leasing Association
TRALA- Truck Rental and Leasing Association
Allied Finance Adjusters