Phone: +91-809-***-**** Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Moongilthuraipattu, Tamil Nadu Date of Birth: 7 April, 1997 Objective
Seeking a challenging career that gives me an opportunity to work on the leading areas of technology & construction. A role that provides a channel to learn, innovate and enhance my skills and strengths, in conjunction with company goals and objectives. Profile Summary
• An innovative and resourceful Civil Engineer with around two year of experience in site supervision, construction, accounting, purchasing, tendering and evaluation.
• Organized and self motivated Civil Supervisor, utilizes exceptional engineering and analytical abilities, combined with strong leadership skills.
• Knowledgeable in construction methods and sequences in civil structural constructions.
• Effective communicator, with excellent communication skills both in written and oral. Technical Skills
• Auto CADD Software
• Revit Architecture
• 3DSMAX Designing
• MS Office Suites
Since May 2017 till present - Civil Supervisor - Kalikambal Builders, Chennai, India. Company Synopsis: Their presence in the field of construction is 10 years. They specialize in developing gated communities, multi storey apartments, commercial and residential buildings.
• Manage a team of 15 construction workers on a multi-storey residential project by scheduling shifts, delegating responsibilities and supervising tasks.
• Liaise with Project Manager, Site Agent, Contract Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
• Managing the cost of materials for site, daily wages for workers and sub-contractors.
• Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the construction Programme.
• Direct and supervise day to day operations of workers and subcontractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
• Checking of all civil works that carried out by the sub-contractors like installation of structural steels as well as concreting and finishing works.
• Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub- contractors.
• Provide technical support to subcontractors for the standard installation and material specification including shop drawings and details.
• Schedule, control and monitoring materials on a weekly basis.
• Ensure all work is completed to programme.
• Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities as detailed in the company’s policy and in compliance with Government standards.
Academic Project Experience
1. Mini Project - Semester 7 project as a part of the B.E. curriculum Project Name: Design of commercial residential building Project Duration: One Month
Topic : Improving the multi-storey residential building. Description: This project is to give an eco friendly environment to the people. By constructing residential buildings with Health Clinic, ATM, Accessory and Vegetable shops, Bank, etc., So that people living in that residential building can easily approach what they want without wasting their time. 2. Final year project as Part of the B.E. curriculum Project Name: Partial replacement of steel slag as coarse aggregate in concrete. Project Duration: 5 months
Topic: To improve the strength of concrete by using steel slag instead of coarse aggregate.
Description: Global warming and environmental destruction have become the major issue in recent years. Use of more and more environmental friendly materials in construction industries reduces global warming. Hence we are using steel slag which is wasted from Industries in the concrete. It increase the strength of concrete .Gives more brittle and ductility. It helps to withstand the concrete in any weather conditions. Cracks are controlled and avoided. It is found that replacement of Steel slag as coarse aggregate in concrete is most suitable for areas located near volcanic eruption region.
B.E. Civil Engineering, 2017
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engg and Tech, Chennai, Tamilnadu.