Jeffrey G. Bodkins
Holland, MI *9424
Western Michigan University, College of Arts and Sciences; Kalamazoo, MI Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication, May 2009 - 3.6 GPA Experience
Michigan Air Solutions; Grand Rapids, MI September 2014 - Present Sales Engineer
● Achieved over 1.5 Million in sales in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
● Expand sales opportunities by building relationships with customers and gaining referrals.
● Manage subcontractors on projects as large as $500,000.
● Perform technical air studies and write reports for customers detailing current energy consumption and opportunities for savings.
● Acquire new customers through phone prospecting and in-person cold calls. Enterprise Rent-A-Car; Holland & Portage, MI March 2014 - September 2014 Assistant Manager
● Developed sales culture through teaching and motivating employees.
● Exceeded personal sales and branch profit goals consistently.
● Provided outstanding customer service.
● Performed marketing calls to body shops and insurance agents to maintain and increase business.
Sales and Management Trainee January 2013 -March 2014
● Finished number one in July and number five in August out of 142 employees in DIB summer sales contest.
● Ranked top ten performer in Michigan for sales and customer service for ten months.
● Performed marketing calls to body shops and insurance agents to increase business. Hemmeke Decorating; Holland, MI Full Time, July 2010 - January 2013 Project Manager - Residential and Commercial Painting Services Summers, 2005 - 2008
● Ensured efficiency, profitable outcomes, and professional customer service for all projects.
● Delegated, trained, developed, and managed up to ten employees. Dale House Project Group Home; Colorado Springs, CO June 2009 - June 2010 Primary Youth Counselor
● Strategized independent living plans for at-risk youth in collaboration with fellow professionals.
● Assisted youth seeking employment by developing essential job skills.