● Accomplished Sales professional with full range of management, marketing and operations skills.
● 10+ years in Medical Aesthetic Device, Beauty, Luxury Skin Care, Wine, and Spirits industries with a proven sales and marketing track record in every position held. Education Loyola Marymount University-BA Communications (2007 with honors) LA, CA EXPERIENCE Cynosure
$433 million medical aesthetic device laser manufacture. 9/2016-2/2017 Company was purchased in early 2017 and my position was eliminated. SculpSure Sales Support Manager, Southern California Achievements
● 60% growth achieved in my territory while maintaining 42 accounts and took over the opening initiatives in 30 medical laser clinics.
● 20-25% increase in clinic revenues by mentoring, coaching, and training medical laser center employees in business management, sales techniques, and marketing.
● 20% increase in ROI sales by handling all functions related to pricing strategies, promotions, campaign tracking, and structured employee bonus programs.
● Physically present and part of final sales call to $180,000 in medical device product sales.
● HBA Healthcare Women's Business Association-Orange County,CA Chapter member. Accomplished
● Handled all functions related to higher-level segmentation of customer database, inventory, recruiting, hiring, training, local marketing, and medical staff performance metrics.
● Implemented, sales forecasting, revenue tracking, reporting systems for marketing budgets, call center, customer service, membership growth analysis, and policies & procedures.
● Implemented CRM strategies, behavioral-based email programs to engage customers, and increase user acquisition rates, to reduce churn rates, grow lifetime value and control aspects of operations.
● Planned events and open houses with clients to increase ROI for my medical accounts. Blow Out Beauty Founder/ Owner/General Manager (Business was sold June 2018) 8/2013-6/2018 Blow dry Salon and makeup bar, Aliso Viejo, CA -Company grossed on average $275,000 per year Achievements
● 18% increase in annual retail employee sales by designing employee incentive sales programs, sales training, and weekly meetings.
● 20% year to year growth in customer sales by developing, prospecting, and building the business from the ground up while fostering a strong and loyal clientele. Accomplishments
● Launched business in 2013, implementing all sales, lead generation,cold calling, prospecting, marketing strategies with local community residents, schools and businesses.
● Managed a team of 30 while orchestrating an extensive hiring and training program, for full-time and part-time employees. Established and implemented company manuals for employee operations.
● Created a marketing strategy servicing over 10,000 new clients utilizing social media platforms, email campaigns, events, SCO strategies, P.O.S., and algorithms.
● Achieved outstanding customer service through monthly educational seminars. Sponsorship Sales Rep for LA Fashion Week 2012-2013 The Gallery LA, Los Angeles, CA
● Exceeded 20% sales goals set by management through extensive referrals to beverage, beauty, and title sponsors.
● Developed innovative strategies to cultivate new leads through “out of the box” thinking for potential beverage, beauty and title sponsors.
● Presented, drafted and reviewed legal contracts. Built strong, long term client relations. Brand Sales Manager Barefoot Wine 2010-2012
70 million cases sold annual goal for the nation resulting in $5 billion of revenue. E & J Gallo Winery, Los Angeles, CA
● Top Sales Rep for the LA/Central Coast 2010--2012 which was largest grossing area in the nation.
● !00 wine tastings and food pairing events conducted and organized per year.
● 20% Increase of sparkling sales in Central Coast and Los Angeles.
● 18% increase of new varietal wine sales by analyzing market reports and developing sales strategies
● 20 new accounts achieved in the field over the first year. Accomplishments
● Developed sales drives and implemented new programs to promote varietals.
● Consulted with on premise,grocery,and drugstore chains on varietals and displays.
● Built and maintained relationships with account stakeholders, event coordinators, and the distributor.
● Worked with legal department to ensure that contracts were compliant.
● Averaged 10 events per month with event coordinators. Created marketing materials for each event. Wine, Champagne and Spirits Sales Rep LA 2009 - 2010 Gallo Distributor, Los Angeles, CA
● Top Sales Rep 2009 on the West Coast.
● 10% increase in department sales per year by implementing, maintaining and executing grocery and wine programs in store. Regularly won monthly company contests.
● Finished E & J Gallo sales training academy level 1 and 2. Accomplishments
● Established new programs for varietals and spirits and developed creative display for my accounts.
● Built, merchandised and re-merchandised product for all distributor products to grocery/drug chains.
● Represented all distributor products to grocery/drug chain stores.
● Worked with directors and department heads to maintain wine/ liquor departments for my accounts. Professional Makeup Artist 2000 - 2009
Los Angeles, CA
● Received extensive training in sales, color theory, makeup technique, and skin care maintenance from MAC cosmetics Beverly Hills flagship store 2001-2003 program.
● Achieved 15% yearly growth which was above 10% annual growth goal. Accomplishments
● Coordinated makeup with talent, producers and directors for commercial/print and runway.
● Worked as the Resident Artist for Nars-Neiman Marcus, Laura Mercier-Macys, Calvin Kline-Nordstrom, MAC-MAC Store, Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills, CA.
● Applied full face makeovers daily while teaching application techniques and selling product. Strengths
● Strong leader, driven, persistent, exceptional presentational skills,
● Self starter with the ability to collaborate and work in team environments.
● Creative, punctual, prompt, and results-oriented in creating long lasting business relationships.Excellent written and verbal skills.
● Honest, exhibits high level of integrity, aptitude for learning and strategic thinking.
● Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Adobe illustrator, Salesforce.