Madison, WI 53705
A highly skilled, detail-oriented, and professional logistician; with over twelve years of progressive experience in the supply chain field. Knowledge, training, and practical experience with computerized data bases for tracking, ordering, receiving, and reporting of materials, supplies, and shipments. Seeking a challenging position to use my professional skills and experience in a well-established organization.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
First Supply - Madison, WI
October 2017 to Present
• Coordinates and validates incoming deliveries of raw material and other deliveries.
• Responsible for verifying accuracy of raw materials and other merchandise. Validates incoming bill of ladings/purchase orders with purchase requisitions within purchasing and ERP systems. Responsibilities also include attention to safety and quality according to specific training and safety rules along with material handling within the facility.
• Oversees and monitors raw material, and other deliveries within existing inventory. Coordinates cycle counting to verify inventory levels and other items in inventory.
• Verifies the correctness of orders and deliveries, inspects for damage(s) and initiates paperwork for the proper receipting and eventually payment to Vendor(s). Supply Chain Analyst
DRS Technologies - Milwaukee, WI
May 2016 to October 2016
• Procurement of production materials that meet: quality, delivery and cost goals that align with our customers' expectations, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Prepare purchase orders, based on approved requisitions, requests for proposals, bids and other similar and necessary documents related to the purchasing of supplies, equipment, services and materials.
• Be a liaison between DRS-PCT personnel and assigned supply base.
• Work with department representatives to develop clear specifications and product needs. Industrial Account Support Specialist
RG Brewton - Germantown, WI
September 2015 to March 2016
• Serving as key point-of-contact for our customers' site location(s): problem-solving operational issues and communicating resolution with our customers in a timely and responsive manner.
• Interfacing with purchasing and maintenance personnel at customer facility to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Effectively interfacing with our vendors and customers to coordinate transitions to new products.
• Receiving, stocking, re-packaging, and reconciling items in computerized storage machines. Logistics Technician
Clement J Zablocki VA Hospital - Milwaukee, WI
June 2014 to September 2015
• Perform the breakdown of received surgical/medical supplies and other items from the shipping boxes for separation of sterile/non sterile items.
• Inspect received orders for compliance with VA regulatory requirements for damages, open or torn packaging, proper sealing of packages containing sterile surgical/medical supplies and instrumentation.
• Use scanners to scan the secondary GIP (general inpatient) surgical/medical supplies inventories to generate the "pick tickets" for replenishment of consumed items from the primary GIP surgical/medical supplies stocks on a daily basis.
• Check the secondary GIP locations to ensure compliance with VA regulatory requirements of housekeeping and storing items in the secondary GIP Supply storage locations. Logistics Fleet Coordinator
Kraft Heinz Company - Madison, WI
April 2013 to June 2014
• Responsible for ensuring in conjunction with other service staff that the vehicles are serviced and maintained on a regular basis.
• Determine the scope of the repair or maintenance work needed to be done, prioritize the work repair orders and communicate the information to the department manager and foremen.
• To monitor and maintain the service's fuel card accounts, including keeping up to date with new and traded vehicles.
• To assist in maintaining vehicles in accordance with Occupational Health & Safety guidelines. Education
BA in Management
Kaplan University - Milwaukee, WI
2016 to 2019
SUPPLY CHAIN (10+ years), ADJUSTMENTS (10+ years), BAR CODE (10+ years), MAINTAIN DATA (10+ years), MICROSOFT OFFICE (10+ years), Shipping Receiving, Recieving, Receiving Clerk Military Service
Service Country: United States
December 2003 to February 2016
• Knowledge of bar code based computer system to insure proper input and interpretation of computer data
• Ability to recognize priority requirements, and use sound judgment to meet user needs in a consistent, responsive manner
• Ability to make decisions on occurrences such as issue adjustments, computer problems, and out of stock situations
• Skilled in manually stacking, palletizing, arrangement and rotation of items according to instructions relating to names, stock numbers, letters, codes, size, shape, shelf life, date and age of item
• Ability to record and maintain data accurately
• Ability to keep track of stock on hand, turnover of items, and recommend increases and decreases as appropriate
• Supply Chain Management (10+ years)
• Warehouse Management (10+ years)
• Inventory (10+ years)
• Microsoft Office (10+ years)
• SAP/Oracle (2 years)
• Committed to service
• Highly motivated
• Able to excel as an individual as well as in a team setting
• Possess excellent management and organizational skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills