Accomplished Design Consultant and former successful real estate sales agent. Known for attention to detail, adaptability, and the ability to lead multiple large projects. Efficiently and effectively balances the creative and fiscal aspects of business. Recognized for successfully rising to presented challenges and working proactively to provide top-notch customer service in all industries. Vast experience with national and local non-profit organizations. Professional Skills
Design Consulting · Sales & Marketing · Creative Strategy · Real Estate Expertise · Business Development · Customer Service · Client Management · Insurance Expert · Project Management · Planning & Organization
Career Growth Snapshot
Residential Sales Agent Residential Sales Consultant Co-Founder, Owner Career Change Design
Design Associate and Sales Agent, Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams, 2018 - Present
· Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of interior design by consistently providing design solutions that are innovative, strategic, and effective in meeting the clients' objective.
· Provide clients with clear and thorough answers to their questions based on extensive technical and aesthetic interior design knowledge
· Exercise innate creativity by designing and delivering projects that are unique and individual to the client
· Assess clients’ financial situations and accommodate them accordingly Clearly communicate the design process to clients (i.e., project overview, expected timelines, and blank)
· Retain, manage and maintain an ever-growing roster of clients through various business communications
· Work well both independently and with a team of designers Design Consultant, Stickley Audi Fine Furniture, 2017- 2018
· Collaborated with team to set priorities on customer service, showroom design layouts, and resourcing availability.
· Drafted order documentation and reviewed for accuracy before final submission.
· Designed action plans to welcome customer to the store and created a brief script about product offerings. Founder Co-Owner, Yellowstone Real Estate Group, LLC, 2015 - Present
· Developed the office policy manual, agent commission policy, and sales agent contracts.
· Projected all start-up costs of new brokerage; including: state license filings, attorney fees, business equipment, furniture, utilities, and rent
· Performed talent management including hiring and training of new agents
· Achieved the closing of 12 transactions with buyer and seller sides in 2016($2M) Residential Sales Specialist, David Viers/The Ranch Brokers, 2010 - 2015
· Provided commercial land, ranch, residential buyer and seller services, and dual-agency sales
· Closed 10 successful transactions in 2015($5M); 12 in 2014(2M); 9 in 2013($1.5M); 8 in 2012($735K); and 5 in 2011($495K)
Residential Sales Agent, Montana Broker Properties, 2008 - 2009
· Commercial, residential sales as seller and buyer agent
· Closed 1 transaction between 9/1 and 12/31 2008($250K); and 8 in 2009($850K)
· Executed BPOs for financial institutions with attention to detail and refined accuracy Residential Sales Agent, Coldwell Banker Maverick Realty, 2004 - 2009
· Residential Real Estate Sales Agent - Certified Home Marketing Specialist
· Drafted separate brochures for buyers and sellers including “Contract to Closing: What to Expect From Me As Your Agent” and “First Time Homebuyers: Guide to Buying Real Estate”
· Authored a Concierge Guide for customers of the Coldwell Banker Maverick Reality
· Closed 5 transactions in 2008($2M); 18 in 2007($4M); 16 in 2006($4M); 19 in 2005($3.5M); and 2 in 2004($500K) Education
Life & Variable Annuity · Health Insurance Certification 60 Hour Licensing Program · Graduate of the Real Estate Institute -GRI- Realtor ® · 60 Hour Real Estate Agent Program · 60 semester credits with focus on Art and Design · Earned Graduate Real Estate(GRI)Certification · Earned Certified Home Marketing Specialist Distinction
MAC, PC, Google applications, Microsoft Suite, Adobe, proprietary budgeting systems, ADP, Docusign, Concur, Dropbox, Quickbooks, Quicken
Community Outreach & Volunteerism
Vice President, Livingston Area Chamber of Commerce · Secretary, Livingston Rotary Club · Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Park County (MT) Board of Realtors (PCBOR) · Board of Directors President, Vice President, and Secretary, PCBOR Big Brothers Big Sisters of Park & Sweet Grass Counties · Committee Member, The Marvelwood School, Board of Trustees
To secure a professional position which allows me to use my strong set of skills as a self-starter, team-player and one that supports my superiors and those I work side by side. I am a critical thinker and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.