• More than fifteen years of extensive administrative/management experience
• Strong ability to lead and train staff and students
• Excellent ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
• Profound database management skills
• Great knowledge of general accounting principles
• Remarkable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Complete knowledge of supplies, equipments and services ordering and inventory control
• Exceptional record maintenance skills with an excellent ability to solve problems
• Deep ability to compile information and prepare reports
• Excellent coordinating skills
• Immense ability to schedule appointments and maintain calendars
• Profound ability to transcribe and record meeting minutes
• Remarkable word processing and data entry skills
• Excellent ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
• Strong ability to compose and edit already written materials Education
• J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College, Richmond, VA; Associate Degree-Office Systems Technology, 2008;
• Bachelor’s Degree Strayer University March 2011; Business Administration
• Master’s Degree Strayer University December 2017; Health Administration (continuing) Skills
• Excel Database
• Typing 65-70-wpm
• Data entry 5,000 kpm
• Microsoft Suite (Access, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
• BBP Procurement Module
• Travel arragements
Trusted Agent (TA) with TSA and Enrollment Agent (EA) November 2016 – Present Morpho Trust/EMSI
• Provide excellent customer service and answer routine questions of applicants
• Request and validate photographic applicant identification according to standards
• Login to live scan device & enter applicant data from forms into device
• Roll legible and clear fingerprint impressions
• Complete and sign required paperwork associated with the applicant fingerprint process
• Maintain records of processed information
• Keep fingerprint equipment in good working order, initiate maintenance requests for equipment, as needed
• Clean and disinfect fingerprint equipment after each applicant
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area, clean and disinfect general work area daily
• Collect payments and perform other related duties as assigned
• Computer office software application programs; Microsoft Office Suite and other various applications
• Maintain confidentiality with highest regard to privacy regulations
• Communicate effectively with applicants, management, coworkers and the public
• Prioritize, organize, adhere to and complete tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• State and Federal Background certified
Direct Support Professional November 2016 – February 2017 Heart Havens, Inc.
• Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills building activities
• Develop and implement individual treatment plans for residents
• Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene
• Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship
• Update resident case notes daily
• Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio always Executive Assistant
Parallon October 2014- November 2016
• Gather information and develops summaries as requested.
• Compile and identify monthly MOR reports from SSC reporting for COO to speak on at monthly meetings in Nashville.
• Assist with development and implementation of budget and operational plans.
• Updating inventory and budget related reports, combining data from several sources before entering SAP
• Keeping records of tasks, files and proofread reports
• Support other projects/project teams on setting up data in SAP.
• Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
• Develops and implements office procedures related to coordination of interoffice communications, records and systems.
• Ensure adequacy of office supplies and equipment.
• Schedule/coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Assist other staff as requested, backup to update collection status of payers on patient accounts
• Attend meetings as assigned and reports on actions, performed calendar management.
• Participate in educational activities and programs.
• Maintain strictest confidentiality.
Administrative Assistant II
WellPoint February 2008 – October 2014
• Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
• Put up purchase requests for all approved purchases for the necessary approvals and verify invoices for the raised purchases upon delivery of goods and services.
• Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filling duties
• Support other projects/project teams on setting up data in SAP.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements.
• Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
• Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
• Printing, maintenance, and other services
Executive Assistant II
(Health Management Corporation) WellPoint February 2007 – February 2008
• Handled the tasks of providing executive -level administrative support to the concerned executive managers
• Responsible for performing administrative tasks like compiling and analyzing data and conducting market research
• Prepared management reports and maintained proper records of files
• Responsible for maintaining good rapport with the officers and staff
• Handled the charge of answering phone calls
• Responsible for arranging and attending meetings with executive officers
• Prepared daily reports and updated the same to the manager
• Responsible for arranging training sessions for the employees
• Prepared innovative strategies and plans to achieve the target as well as the goals of the organization Other Professional Experience
Mosaic/Big Orange October 2014 - Present
• Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time
• Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about 1 2 mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
• Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
• Execute product demonstrations
• Perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
• Virginia Union University-July 2006-February 2007: Executive Assistant