Lauderhill, FL 33319
OBJECTIVE:Seeking a position in the finance industry utilizing strong numerical ability and organizational skills.
Master’s in Business Administration Graduation: May 2016 University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting Minor Graduation: August 2010 University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
Honors: Dean’s List (Fall 2006, 2007, 2008, Spring 2010), President’s Honor Roll
(Spring 2008), National Society of Collegiate Honors PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Administrative Assistant June 2012- May 2018
Preste MD & Associates Ft. Lauderdale, FL
● Credentialing physicians
● Verify patient insurances and referrals
● Accept copayments and balancing patients accounts
● Schedule and confirm patient appointments and directing telephone calls Travel Coordinator December 2010-June 2012
University of Central Florida Institute for Simulation & Training Orlando, FL
● Maintain accurate records of travel purchased on University purchasing cards and reconcile these purchases weekly with accounting staff.
● Arrange travel for University employees including air and ground transportation, lodging, and registrations.
● Prepare travel reimbursement documentation for payment according to State and University procedure and regulation.
Data Entry Spring 2010
Touchrate Orlando, FL
● Data entry of information for upcoming project
Hostess / Server Part Time August 2004- August 2008 Carrabba’s Italian Grill Plantation, FL
SKILLS: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint