MARIA VERONICA RAMIREZ
Order to Cash Team Leader
MARIA VERONICA RAMIREZ
Conjunto Residencial Villa Sol Suites – Apto A-301, Lecheria, Anzoategui TELF: (+58 - 042*-*******)
Professional and dedicated individual with 9 years experience in Contracts Administration and Collections Management. Skilled in administrative procedures with knowledge of statistics, mathematics, financial reporting, basic accounting and comprehensive knowledge of specific software programs to analyze financial statements, prepare invoices, obtain billing approval and calculate incoming fees. Also, good time management and effective communication skills. Willing and able to relocate. EDUCATION
Computer Science Technical Degree
Ing. Petróleo (6to semestre aprobado)
Universidad de Oriente – Núcleo Monagas
• I Jornadas de Informática y Telecomunicaciones I.U.T. (Anzoátegui) Pto. La Cruz, Jun 2004
• Programación y Manejo de Bases de Datos en Páginas Web I.U.T.I.R.L.A. (Cumana) Cumana, Mar 2006
• PHP I, II, III U.D.O. (Rectorado)
Cumana, May 2006
• SIAHO CTEP & PDVSA
Maturín, Dic 2006
• MODULO C AMBIENTAL PDVSA GAS
Maturin, Feb 2008
• Administración Efectiva del Tiempo FUNDAGER
Maturín, Mar 2008
• CONTRATACION COLECTIVA PETROLERA FUNDAGER
Maturín, Sept 2008
• ADMNISTRACION DE CONTRATOS FUNDAUDO
Maturín, Enero 2011
• LOPCYMAT GLOBAL
Maturín, Diciembre 2012
• ADMINISTRACION DE CONTRATOS MENDES-FREITES
Maturín, Julio 2014
• PETROLEO PARA NO PETROLEROS GLOBAL
Maturín, Agosto 2014
PPPPROFESSIONAL ROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
PRECISION DRILLLING DE VENEZUELA, S.A.
Líder Order to Cash (Gestión de Cobranzas) Diciembre 2016 hasta la actualidad
• Supervise the administration of contracts and compliance with all guidelines adhered to the contract.
• Coordinate with finance personnel to ensure proper billing.
• Weekly reports and monthly closings on accounts receivable.
• Projection of monthly income for Treasury.
• Coordination and monitoring of liabilities not accounted for with the Business Department.
• Weekly strategy planning to determine the priorities, goals and objectives of the assigned work functions and make the work plans accordingly.
• Effective resolution of contract payment disputes and consultations with clients and other divisions related to contract payments and compliance.
• Implementation and interpretation of policies and procedures. Develop, recommend and coordinate the application of new procedures for assigned functions.
• Establish a contract management system to reconcile the billing records and report revenue projections to management. BOHAI DRILLING SERVICE VENEZUELA, S.A.
Contracts Administration Superintendent - Duration: September 2010 until present
• Supervising contract monitoring, contract administration and compliance.
• Coordinating with finance staff to ensure proper billing and collection of contractual revenue.
• Preparing weekly reports on the status of contracts.
• Weekly meetings to determine the priorities, goals and objectives of work functions assigned and make the work plans accordingly.
• Resolving contract payment disputes and conferring with clients and other divisions concerning contract payments and compliance.
• Implementing and interpreting policies and procedures. Developing, recommending and coordinating the implementation of new procedures for the assigned functions.
• Reviewing contract payment and inventory audits.
• Supervising the maintenance of computer database for the contract management system and reconcile billing records and report income projections to management. CNPC SERVICES VENEZUELA LTD, S.A.
Medical Services Analyst - Duration: August 2007 till present
• Prepared monthly medical service costs based on the direct handling of every medical invoice
• Performed financial analysis
• Formulated budgets
• Maintained records of the analyzed information in standard formats
• Assisted in preparing the management reports and design reports of the information
• Developed annual reports and spread awareness on government accounting regulations C.E.O.C.A.
Instructor - Duration: January 2007 to July 2007
Instructor in these areas:
• Basic Computer skills
• Basic Programming
• Advanced Programming
Organization: Universidad de Oriente - Rectorado
Thesis Internship - Duration: February 2007 to July 2007
• Development of a web based system using PHP to register applicants in a database. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Bilingual (English & Spanish)
• Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft based programs
• Web Development languages: HTML, ASP, PHP and Internet Information Services
• SAP System
• Saint Administrative System
• Galac Administrative System
• Able to quickly learn new software packages