KELLI M. MILLS
P R O F E S S I O N A L S T A T E M E N T
E D U C A T I O N &
S K I L L S
Charlotte, NC 28277
P R O F E SSI O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
Skilled management & customer service professional with extensive expertise across the board for business, finance & health/wellness within multifaceted operations. Seeking to utilize an extended skillset to face new and exciting challenges.
Concord Technical Institute
Plymouth State College
• Top Level Sales Achievement
• Energetic & Charismatic
• Business Growth
• Operational Success
• Customer Service/Relations
• Excellent Relationship Building
• Strategic Achievement
• New Hire Training/On-
• Processes & Procedures
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Works well under pressure
• Detail Oriented
• Precise & Prompt
• Goal Driven
• Training & Development
• Organizational Skills
• Office Coordination &
C O N T A C T
SHARONVIEW FEDERAL CREDIT UNION – CHARLOTTE, NC
Account Manager: Loss Mitigations (Jun 2015 – Apr 2019)
• Effectively trained new hires on Loss Mitigations procedures & make recommendations for improvement in training processes. Quality Assurance experience.
• Acted as the Department Leader of Engagement Team.
• Provided on-going continuing education in HR Training and Development.
• Contacted and negotiated with delinquent borrowers to collect debts.
• Recommended and performed credit counseling services for clients.
• Team leader and trainer on department programs including TMG, Episys & Framework. Financial Service Representative (Jul 2008 – Jun 2015)
• Ensured members financial needs were met accurately
• Responsible for branch cash ordering and balancing of branch vault
• Trained new employees by applying all processes and procedures & ensuring all employees would comply.
• Executed beneficial branch growth by meeting new account and individual sale goals. SNAP FITNESS – CHARLOTTE, NC
Regional General Manager
May 2007 – Jul 2008
• Opened new facilities in Charlotte, hired and trained new employees.
• Responsible for sales & maintained membership retention with over 200 memberships at newest gym within first three months, and 90% retention of new members overall.
• Led local marketing efforts to attract new members and corporate clients.
• Managed staff and trainers.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
CHARLOTTE EYE, EAR, NOSE & THROAT – CHARLOTTE, NC
Office Coordinator, Blakeney Office (May 2006 – May 2007) PLANNED PARENTHOOD – CHARLOTTE, NC
Clinic Manager (Jul 2005 – May 2006)
SUMMIT FITNESS, INC. – CHARLOTTE, NC
Member Accounts/Regional Manager, General Manager (2001 – 2005) LAKES REGIONAL HOSPITAL – MEDICAL ASSISTANT
DR. RICCARDELLO, ORAL SURGEON – OFFICE MANAGER
LACONIA CLINIC – HEAD PHLEBOTOMIST/LAB AIDE
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
• Team Building
• Financial Excellence
• Business Operations
• Exceed Goal Expectations