Timothy C. Flood
SUMMARY OF PROVEN SKILLS
• Able to collaborate with various customers along with vendors on behalf of different industries to successfully close deals that are beneficial to all employees, staff, and business operations
• Continually develop and grow new relationships; increasing day-to-day interaction with established relationships in order to optimize my territory to bring better efficiency to future sales and leadership with other employees
• Skilled at collecting and researching data; compiling information and analyzing the results; building key relationships throughout the respective business to gain a better understanding of the account
• Ability to connect quickly with new acquaintances on a personal level with various backgrounds
• Ability to understand tendencies to properly promote products with assurance of quality business gain
• Strong ability to multi-task in a stressful environment while still completing the task in a timely manner EXPERIENCE
CROSSLINK ORTHOPAEDICS, LLC Raleigh NC, USA
Full Line Sales Representative March 2016-Present
• Responsible for promoting Stryker orthopedic products and other ancillary products to health care professionals and facilities in North Carolina.
• Educate surgeons, residents and surgical staff on products relating to joint replacement and trauma injuries by relationship building and strong account management skills to increase sales within the territory.
• Assumed the responsibilities as an Associate Trauma Representative and was tasked with interacting within the territories key accounts in Asheville, NC.
• Mentored and trained junior associates and was designated to Full line Sales Representative of the Raleigh-Durham territory.
• Attended multiple advanced sales trainings and kept apprised of the latest product developments in my field.
• Excelled at inventory maintenance and also coordinated educational presentations for residents and Key surgeons including cadaver lab practicums, sawbones, and site visits.
• 114% Quota 2017. Achieved Overall quota, Trauma quota and Joint Replacement quota in 2017, Growth 11.27% from 2016.
• 99.44% 2018 YTD, 3.41% Growth 2018 YTD, Trauma quota achiever TOSHIBA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS Charlotte NC, USA
Account Executive January 2015-February 2016
• Responsible for managing, maintaining and growing business opportunities with both software and hardware solutions in the charlotte and surrounding areas
• Maintain client relationships to assist them with updated solutions, configurations and support diligently working to provide the most outstanding customer service possible.
• Constantly developing new partnerships that both improve business workflow and streamline office procedures to evolve with their growth
• Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota
• Prospecting new clients through cold and warm lead generation
• Work with clients to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services
• Develop strong relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care
• 2015 146% to quota
RED VENTURES Charlotte NC, USA
Inside Sales Representative- Just Energy April 2014-December 2014 Provided management with excellent communication skills that allowed me to be successful in an atmosphere that had constant change, high volume and an extremely fast paced sales cycle.
• Ability to quickly learn 50+ products that are sold over 11 states, 2 provinces with 4 brand partners.
• Advanced into the SSA(Senior Sales Agent) program within first 3 months(Top 15% of sales floor)
• Capability to develop strong rapport with customers through various sales tactics that enabled me to rebuttal customers hesitations without ruining the customer relationship, brand name or sale in itself
• Maintained a constant level of professionalism with customer’s indifferences with the product by determining what is best for the current situation they may be in.
• Ability to adapt quickly to constant change throughout daily routine
• Successfully met all full-time employee requirements across business units(compliance, professionalism, conduct and sales goals)
PAWLEYS FRONT PORCH LLC. Columbia SC, USA
Front of House Manager May 2011- March 2014
Provide Corporate Management with the appropriate skills and assets to make the business more profitable. Responsible for Front of House and Back of House schedules, inventory, marketing, payroll, evaluations, and new hires. Provide excellent communication skills with management, employees and customers within the restaurant.
• Maintain a professional demeanor and also demonstrate high levels of social etiquette and control towards customers, beverage distributors and wholesale vendors throughout the course of shifts
• Developed daily/weekend and also percentage night bar bargains which increased sales with different beverages throughout the restaurant
• Instituted controls which reduced theft/overage fills and reduced costs by 17-22%
• Established cost controls and daily monitoring which improved profit % by 8% EDUCATION
MOORE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, University of South Carolina 2012 Columbia, SC Bachelor of Arts, Arts and Sciences
Minor: Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism Management
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook ACTIVITIES
• Competed 2 years of Junior College baseball at USC-Sumter
• Alumni of Kappa Alpha Order
• Volunteer with MDA and Harvest Hope