Hermon A Mogos
Greater Chicago Area
I am a 3D Generalist who specializes in Environment and Prop assets. In addition, I love lighting, mood, atmosphere and music in games/film more than anything else.
Lead Environment Artist for Aiku
Columbia College Chicago
• Creating High Low poly modeling and Texturing of environment buildings, landscapes, and props Worked with Department Leads, Narrative team and Concept Artists to prototype visual unknown aspects of the game and helps set the final “look”
Partners with Tech Art / Production to ensure proposed “look” comes within the production and operation guidelines
Facilitates Art Direction by contributing to reference assembly, style guide creation and overall studio art instruction
• Ensures materials conform to a PBR work flow
• Stylized PBR Texture development, optimization, and execution
• Procedure development, art instruction, and visual standard establishment Columbia College Chicago
B.A. -GAME ART-2019
4x dean's list Recipient
Scholarship Columbia Recipient
• 3D Modeling • UV Unwrapping • Texturing •
Maya, Modo, C4D, Houdini, Z brush, Unreal, Unity,
Substance painter, Designer, B2M, World Creator 2, Speed tree.
3ds Max, Marvelous Designer, Blender.
Aiku has been published on itch. io, and was also shown at GDC 2018, as well as Columbia’s very own festival, Manifest 2018. And was considered for the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair 2018
(Intel ISEF) Intel Competition.
2017-08 - 2018-05
2015-09 - 2018-05