To work in a challenging and competitive environment that encourages learning and provides opportunities for growth, both personal and professional. Salary is not a constraint for me. TECHNICAL ABILITIES
TABLEAU SERVER, TABLEAU DESKTOP,Python, MS SQL Server,SSRS,MySQL, VBA, MS EXCEL ACADEMICS
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence On-Going Indian Institute of Information Technology,Bengaluru
• Master of Technology (Power Systems Engineering) Aug 2008-June 2010 Indian Institute of Technology, ROORKEE, India with a CGPA of 7.67/10.0 -Top 10%
• Bachelor of Technology (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) Aug 2004-May 2008 CJITS,JNTU Hyderabad, India with an overall score of 63.53 % -Top 25% EXPERIENCE
Lead Engineer at General Electric Wind Renewable, Bangalore, India April 2015-June 2018 Engineer at General Electric Wind Renewable, Bangalore, India April 2014-April 2015 My Responsibilities include:
• Developed CPC+Keyword based Patent search database for Europe & US Jurisdictions
• Developed Automated VBA EXCEL based solutions based on business needs
• Develop value added insights for business based on Market Research
• Prepared automated Patent Intelligence reports in Tableau, SSRS
• Support automated patent filing and patent withdrawal across different geographies based on Business need and coordinate with different patent offices worldwide
• Prepare Patent Intelligence reports monthly and weekly for GE Renewable Patent Database
Description: Idea is to develop a patent database which can be used by engineers at GE Renewable to conduct patent search. The data is downloaded using automated scripting language and uploaded to MS ACCESS database. Platform
Operating System : Windows 7
Database : MS ACCESS
• End to end designing, maintenance and management MS ACCESS database
• Prepare patent analytics reports for leadership
• Data mining to cater all the business needs and analytics Senior Patent Analyst, Patent Research & Analytics Services Aug 2013 –March 2014 Company Name : CPA Global
Patent Analyst, Patent Portfolio Optimization Nov 2010 – July 2013 Company Name : CPA Global
1.Scoring System for Patents Valuation
Description : The system comprises of an ETL based datawarehousebuilt upon periodic staging data downloads from US Patent Office data,its population into the respective operational databases and an automation to score (on the basis of about 27 parameters) these patents w.r.t. other patents(in order of millions) in the universe . The successive development over this application, a global scoring system built over a worldwide database encompassing several jurisdictions, is under feasibility analysis and proof of concept phase. Platform
Operating System : Linux CentOS 5.5
Database : MySQL
• End to end designing, maintenance and management of the OLTP databases and data warehouse for BI solutions.
• Designing algorithms and creating optimized stored procedures
• Data mining to cater all the business needs and analytics.
• Implementation, performance tuning and incremental updation of the statistical model for scoring methodology as a database application built over the set of US patents.
• Use of INPADOC (International Patent Documentation Center) data to build a global patent datawarehouseand implementation of scoring model over the same.
• Preparing summary reports to analyze the change in scoring bands of different patent classifications, the company wise comparative patent analysis and reassignment trends and other statistics as per business requirements .
• Training and knowledge sharing with the team members 2.Veritas
Description : The project aims to automate Patent Renewals taking standard INPADOC(International Patent Documentation Center) data as the base data.The end users of the project are data verification specialists responsible for validating sensitive patent renewal data for clients. Platform
Operating System : AIX
Database : IBM DB2
• Understanding the project needs by interacting with the Jersey(UK) (CPA Global Headquarters) team and delivering the required modules as per the defined timelines. Visited Jersey office for the Project Workshops and gap analysis in December,2010.
• Designing the databases involved using normalization, indexing, federation techniques.
• Coordinating with the departments involved to understand the requirements and areas of improvement and address technical/design issues and designing implementation plans for UAT of the system.
• Creating optimized algorithms, stored procedures and complex queries for data retrieval and updation.
• Implementation of third party tools, eg Embarcadero Change Manager, DBI performance monitoring tools etc into the system
• Liaising with external consultants for resolution of issues, database housekeeping activities, process optimization etc.
Language Proficiency: English
Visa Information: Permanent Resident of Canada
Available from 1 September 2018