OBECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position in network and cyber security area, to utilize my IT network skills and experience.
Technical Lead in IT Department. Experienced in PC Hardware, Peripherals, Mobile Device Hardware Network Connectivity, providing technical support by installing and configuring multiple platforms Windows server, and workstations.
Worked as lead editor for videos and digital multimedia software and hardware. Experienced in managing and working with wired and wireless network devices. Understanding of networking concepts, configuration of networks, Router Configuration and wireless security, TCP/IP, VPN, Content Filtering, VLANs,NAS Storage, SAN Storage, RAIDs and routing in LAN/WAN, Ethernet Port and Wireless Networks. Experience working with vendors to design and configure new network, storage and server hardware.
Outstanding knowledge of multiple hardware and software applications. Skilled communicator, able to successfully work with wide range of end-users to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues and Strong troubleshooting. Certifications
CompTIA CompTIA Security +, Network+ & A+
Pursuing CompTIA CySA+
Cisco Pursuing Cisco Certified Professional CCNA program Education
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Computer Science University of Tehran South 01/2010 to 2013 Pursuing Master Degree Program in Cyber Security Strayer University 01/2017 to Present Member of
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WORK EXPERIENCE
Sinteg Solutions (Personal Computer and Network Support Technician) 10/2015 to Present Independent Contractor Tysons Corner, VA
• Built and launched Sinteg Test Center, including installation and configuration of computer network, cable connections and router switches.
• Upgraded existing operating systems and configured VLAN and routers to maximize internet connectivity
• Repaired and upgraded various computer hardware and software, including system diagnostics, optimization, and security systems update
• Successfully completed computer system networking projects for local offices of Sinteg Solutions, Inc.
Lotus Production, Technical Support / Computer Network Tech 6/2014 to Present
• Work with multimedia equipment, including digital media, to edit final productions
• Install, configure and maintain computer network in small business environment Management Skills
• Interpersonal Skills.
• Team building skills.
• Member of CompTIA.
1) Bobby Ghasemi. Project Manager at SINTEG SOLUTION, email@example.com 703-***-****
2) Shamim Nejad . Manager at Lotus LLC. firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-***-****