I am data-driven, curious, and hungry to improve the business. With over 2 years investment banking experience, over 3 years audit and financial analysis experience and further education related to finance, such as valuation, corporate finance at Texas A&M University. WORK EXPERIECE
Zhongtai Securities Co., Ltd, Beijing July 2014 - November 2016 Senior Associate – OTC Headquarters
• Participated many small and mid-sized companies’ financial due diligence, and successfully recommended 10 companies to be public on OTC market.
• Executed investment analysis for more than 20 companies during financial due diligence.
• Collaborated efficiently with team members, with strong communication skills.
• Maintained a good relationship with customers, provide high quality services, and be recognized and endorsed by customers.
• Cultivated strong financial due diligence and analysis skills, enhanced business analysis abilities, Enriched industry knowledge.
Ruihua Certified Public Accountants, LLP., Beijing September 2010-July 2014 Senior Auditor - Assurance Group
• Participated in financial due diligence of multiple acquisition and IPO projects, mainly responsible for auditing revenue related subjects and internal control test.
• Executed internal controls test large state-owned enterprises and private enterprises.
• Field visits to clients' major customers and suppliers to confirm their sales and purchases with the clients.
• Recalculate depreciation of the PP&E and interest expense of the Interest-bearing Debt. EDUCATION
Texas A&M University May 2019
Master of Science in Economics. GPA: 3.42/4.0
Hebei University, Hebei June 2010
Bachelor of Management in Accounting GPA: 3.02/4.0 SKILLS
• Financial Planning & Analysis.
• Valuation, Financial modeling.
• Proficient in excel, word and PowerPoint.
• Experienced Chinese CPA, AICPA candidate and CFA candidate.