Atlanta, GA 678-***-**** email@example.com
Certified Protection Specialist and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships and management of projects. Successful owner of a Construction Contracting Company that is driven by professionalism, perseverance, and honor. Skilled in critical decision making, building a cross-functional team and leader with the ability to work independently. Extensively trained within the following, but not limited to:
• Principals of Protection • Estate Security • Handwriting Analytics
• Threat & Risk Assessment • Profiles of Terrorism • Covert Protection
• Advance & Escorts • Protective Detail Operation • Intelligence Gathering
• Surveillance Operations • Tactical Shooting • Protective Driving
• Behavioral Intelligence • Deception Detection • CPR/AED First Responder
• Low Profile Details • Military Leadership • Corporate Security
• Venue Security • Bomb Search & Identification • Site Surveys Professional History
August 2018 – Present SES Protection
• Event Security
• Provide security to client and client personnel
• Apart of security team sent into disaster area
• Monitored access control ingress and egress
• Team member of multiple work place violence details
• Escorted and maintained safe environment for talent during filming
• Advanced multiple locations before talents arrival November 2017 Professional Solutions Group
• Contracted to provide security for company against a disgruntled employee
• Provided static and escort security for client and client personnel September 2017 Temple 57 / SB3
• Provided security services in a plainclothes posture with concealed sidearm
• Assisted in security to assets and personnel as determined by client while in a disaster area
• Maintained a high standard of professionalism while interacting with clients, as to not jeopardize client/vendor relationships at any location or services
October 2015-July 2018/February 2013-July 2014 Montgomery Iron and Metal Equipment operator
• Certified forklift and skid steer operator
• Loaded pallets and other products and materials onto trucks and trailers
• Advanced knowledge and ability to utilize oxy-acetylene cutting torch to cut materials to indicated sizes.
• Supervised all incoming scrap from third-party salvagers
• Supervised warehouse inventory and accuracy of all non-ferrous materials
• Supported in the selection, packing, verification and shipping of outgoing orders.
• Responsible for receiving, placement and storage of income materials and products.
• Inventory control includes cycle counts, inventory moves and accountability for all. 2 P a g e
• Experienced operator of Liebherr 932, Liebherr 924, and Barko 495ML cranes September 2014-October 2015 Essential Remodeling LLC. Proprietor
• Conducted all bidding on future contracts.
• Managed weekly payroll for hourly employees and subcontractors.
• Determined and placed orders for building materials for all project locations.
• Managed all logistic operations including labor requirements and budgeted time required to meet deadlines.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and OSHA regulations.
• Brief building plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, client’s suppliers and subcontractors.
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
May 2009-December 2012 South River Gun
Range Safety Officer
• Supervision of shooters utilizing the rifle and pistol range.
• Operated and maintain trap and skeet machines.
• Assists in general grounds maintenance and trash removal.
• Experienced with firearms safety and handling.
• Ability to perform minor maintenance functions required by the club. Education
2017-Executive Security International – Grand Junction, CO Executive Protection
Internet Advances & Dimensional Mapping
Counter Surveillance & Surveillance Detection
Low Signature Protective Operations
Protective Intelligence Operations
High Profile Protection and Protective Intelligence/Estate Security
Celebrity Protection & International Travel
Behavioral Intelligence and Clues to Dangerousness
Bomb Search & Identification
First Responder, CPR
Protective Evasive Driving – Vehicle Dynamics Institute
Protective/Evasive Driving Skills Module
Driving & Vehicle Dynamics
High Energy Braking Evasive Maneuvering
Reversing Exercises Reverse Slalom
Rapid Reverse Out
Mobile Surveillance/Surveillance Detection
Static Surveillance Detection Techniques
Mobile Surveillance Techniques
Surveillance Route Planning and Briefing Plan