Aspiring to be a part of dynamic and fast growing organization having motivational working environment and looking for a challenging assignment that will foster me growth and long term relationship in your organization where my Experience, Education and Talent would make significant contributions towards corporate objective and goals.
Total Work Experience 16 Years .
1.Worked as a Storekeeper in New Sona Electrical Company (Mumbai-INDIA)
2.Worked as a Storekeeper in Al-Raji-Advance Construction Company, Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
3.Worked as a Store supervisor in Urbacon Trading &Contracting Company, Qatar
2016-TO TILL DATE
4. Working as a Store supervisor in Infra Road Contracting Company, Qatar
●New Sona Electrical Company (Mumbai-INDIA)
●Al-Raji-Advance Construction Company, Riyadh. SAUDI ARABIA
●State street Syntel Services Pvt Ltd. Mumbai (INDIA)
●projects Handled as Store supervisor [Sheraton Doha renovation Project Doha
● Current Handling Design& Build of infrastructure, Road and Landscaping.
Duties and Responsibilities .
1. Receives all incoming shipments; verifies and inspects for conformity to appropriate purchase orders. Notifies and/or delivers received items to addressee
2. Receives, classifies, and credits returned or reclaimed materials, supplies, and equipment and replaces them in stock according to an existing storage system.
3. Unpacks materials, supplies, tools, and equipment; verifies articles received against packing list and purchase orders; counts or weighs the articles; stores articles in prescribed bins, racks, shelves, and floor or yard sites.
4. Inspects incoming materials for wear, damage, or defects; reports any discrepancies or damage in materials received; notifies the proper person if repairs or adjustments are required.
5. Processes receiving and delivery for inventory and non-inventory items purchased by satellite warehouses.
6. Goods Receipt Note (GRN) Preparation and communication with Finance / Purchase
7. Issue Ledger management and control at site
MATERIAL ISSUE :
1. Issues articles upon requisition; may use hand tools to cut stock to size prior to issue.
2. Stages most materials, supplies and equipment for crews.
3. Assembles materials from requisition forms; loads and unloads equipment and supplies from trucks; loads docks and runways.
4. Handles all issuances of construction meters (hydrant meters) to outside customers and processes receiving of returned construction meters following proper procedures.
5. May determine material requirements from general item descriptions or from construction drawings or specifications, may contact vendors to determine availability of parts and equipment
MATERIAL ORDERING :
1. Writes up purchase requisitions to maintain adequate inventory of materials and supplies and initiates special orders for materials and parts for special jobs.
2. Co-ordinates with Engineering Department regarding materials for planned jobs. Works with Accounting Section concerning discrepancies in deliveries and to identify and anticipate problems regarding a transaction on a purchase or delivery.
3. Coordinates with Purchasing Section on materials relating to purchases, inventory, and non-inventory items according to specifications and standards.
MATERIAL CONTROL :
Performs the clerical checking of new stores as they are being received; may work outdoors or away from the supply yard i.e., may deliver parts to crews or other District facilities.
2. Performs clerical duties associated with storekeeping function.
3. Prepares form records and obtains necessary signatures for stock issued.
4. Labels items for storage as required; assists in filing receiving reports and requisitions.
5. Maintains the stock area, warehouse, and other work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
6. Ensures the security of equipment and supplies kept in storage areas by locking up the equipment as needed.
7. Processes the return of materials to vendors or materials to be scrapped or junked.
8. Solves difficult problems such as tracing purchase documents or partial shipments.
9. Operates an on-line computer system to access, input, and change inventory data and related information; applies code number to materials and equipment from existing code system.
●Customer aging report
●General item movement report
●Item history report
●Customer balance list
●Summary item balance report
●Item valuation report
●Account Payable transaction report
●Stock in hand
●Item damage report
●Summary invoice report
●Balance sheet status report
Work Profile .
1.Experience in ASAP Methodology and business process; it’s mapping and configuration in SAP.
2.Requirements gathering, AS-IS and FSBP process study, preparation of Business Blueprint.
●Financial Accounting: Configuration of FI-Enterprises Structure, FI-Global Settings, FI-GL (General Ledger), FI-AR(Accounts-Receivables), FI-AP (Accounts Payable), FI-AA (Assets Accounting), House Banks Settings, Automatic Interest Calculation, Input Output Tax, Withholding Tax and CIN, Dunning for Customers, Automatic Payment Program(APP) for Customer & Vendor and New GL Activation and Configuration.
3.Assets Accounting: External acquisition, Assets Classes, Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas, transfer of Assets, Sale and Retirement of Assets.
4.Having good working knowledge with New GL, Parallel Accounting and Document Splitting.
5.Proficient in integration aspect with other modules such as Material Management, Sales and Distribution.
6.Comfortable with Controlling-Cost Centre Accounting, Cost Element, Internal Orders and Profit Centre Accounting.
7.Problem solution and updating excellence in configuration manual.
ACADEMIC PROFILE .
Purvanchal University,U.P. (INDIA)
Uttar Pradesh Board Allahabad (INDIA)
Uttar Pradesh Board Allahabad (INDIA)
Certification & Accreditation :
DEOACC “O” Level computer Diploma Course in 1998 from Computer Career Institute Varanasi, U.P. (INDIA)
Diploma in Financial Accounting in 1999 from CMS Computer Institute Varanasi, U.P. (INDIA)
DTP Computer Course in 1999 from CMS Computer Institute Varanasi, U.P. (INDIA)
Professional Skills .
●P.C. (Personnel Computing)
●Programming in “C” Language
●Adobe Photo Shop
●Software of Accounts,
●Tally Etc. Tally Erp-9.
Knowledge of operating System:
●Windows 7, 8, 2000 and Windows XP
●Knowledge of networking and installing software packages
Skills and Strength .
●Ability to grasp and apply the skill quickly
●Fluent communication Skill
Personal Information .
●Marital Status : Married
●Nationality : Indian
●Date of Birth : 4th November, 1978
●Sex : Male
●Current Location : Mumbai (INDIA)
●Passport No. : H0781960
●Date of Issue :15/03/2009
●Date of expiry :14/03/2019
●Language Known : Arabic, English, Urdu & Hindi.
Fluent in Arabic Speaking
●Availability : Immediate
I hereby declare that the above particulars are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.