Al Madi Aliso Viejo, California ****6
firstname.lastname@example.org § 949-***-****
16+ years’ success leading IT innovation
Talent for driving enterprise technology strategies and development in alignment with core business values as an effective team leader, project manager, and executive director. Skilled at streamlining and designing IT infrastructure, continuous process improvements, iterative technical process management, and reducing overall costs by streamlining workflows. Motivational team leader capable of delivering projects and initiatives on time and on budget.
Highlights of Expertise
• Strategic & Tactical Infrastructure Planning
• Technology Migrations and Upgrades
• Disaster Recovery/Continuity Planning
• Network Planning and Execution
• Full Life Cycle Project Management
• Software Development Life Cycle
• Big Data and Machine Learning
• Cloud Services and Security (AWS/Azure/GCP)
• Budget and Resource Allocation
• Team Leadership and Training
• Process and System Improvements
• Federal/State Regulatory Compliance
• Agile Methodologies
• Mergers & Acquisitions
Providence Speech & Hearing Center, Orange, California Lead all aspects of technology operations as a core member of the executive team for a Southern Californian healthcare provider across 10 locations.
DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION (6/2011 to 08/2018) Guide technology initiatives, including strategic business and budget planning, technology trends, process improvements, and major project management. Oversee development of proprietary software, business transformations, and formulation of perpetual technology plans to further business objectives. Serve as Chair of the Technology and Innovation Committee.
• As a member of the executive team, I collaboratively developed the organization’s vision, strategy, and goals. I then created a technology roadmap which aligned with our vision.
• Increased revenue by 12%, reduced appointment cancellations by 60%, and reduced administrative and support staff by 25% through automation and proprietary software development.
• Established a connected multi-model-hosted ecosystem, integrating EMR, ERP, Finance, Revenue Cycle, HR, Licensing, Marketing, Sales, CPQ, and Customer Service via a combination of middleware, integration platforms, and custom developed connectors.
• Using Data Analysis and BI, developed a comprehensive Patient Profile by analyzing sociodemographic, socioeconomic, psychographic, historic health, attendance, engagement, and diagnosis information to predict: patient outcomes, likelihood to complete treatment plan, purchase hearing aids and assistive devices, at what tier, and when to expect patient to reinvest in new technology.
• First organization to integrate health-systems with the American Speech and Hearing Association to securely transmit Patient Outcomes. Following this success, integration was developed with Advanced Bionics, Phonak, Siemens, MED-EL, and Cochlear Americas.
• Created a SaaS Educational platform thru partial funding from the State of California, Children and Families Commission of Orange County, and the Orange County Children’s Hospital Health Alliance. Alireza Madi Page 2
• Successfully implemented comprehensive fiber network throughout ten locations, slashing service costs and reducing overall contract/vendor costs by 18%.
• Implemented full scale security solution to assess and eliminate system threats (Symantec EP, Barracuda, Cisco FIREPOWER), and physical access (identity management thru HID and IDentisource)
• Reduced telecommunications costs by 76% and reduced customer wait times by 50% through migration to VoIP from legacy phone system.
• Managed development and delivery of Full & Hybrid Cloud solutions, delivering collaborative platforms and VDs in compliance with Federal and State regulations thru Azure, Office 365, and GCP.
• Provisioned new hardware and software, routine OS and software updates, maintenance, and OS migrations through SCCM, WDS, and GPO.
• Developed infrastructure and network reliability standards and implemented monitoring systems through Azure and ManageEngine.
• Maintained bare-metal and incremental backups of data-centers and infrastructure across all locations in hot and warm storage using on-premise and co-located SANs through BackupExec and Veritas and cold storage through Azure.
Newport Language, Speech, and Audiology Center Inc., Mission Viejo, California Specially recruited to lead information technology program and staff for entire enterprise across 5 Southern California locations.
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (9/2002 to 6/2011) Led department in the development and execution of IT strategies, including budgeting, resource allocation, new technology integration, technical projects, and IT infrastructure planning. Performed extensive market research regarding cutting-edge business solutions. Managed engineers in the assessment and development of technology programs and projects.
Credentials & Proficiencies
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, Macintosh
Design & IDE Tools: Microsoft TFS, Visual Studios, Rational Rose, UML, WSAD, Oracle WebLogic Hardware: Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP, Barracuda, Aruba, ADTRAN, APC Other: Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, SAS, Crystal Reports, Agile, SCRUM, CRM, AI, SCCM, VMWare, Hyper-V
Languages: English (Fluent), Persian (Fluent), French (Elementary).