HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly Motivated, humble, goal-oriented, proactive and creative
• Four years of experience in accounting and one year of experience in Payroll processing
• Practical experience with Canadian experience on QuickBooks
• Prepared monthly and year-end financial statements and generated various payroll records
• Verified accuracy of account balances and prepared backup documentation for submission during a comprehensive three-year audit of financial operations
• Proficient with all 2016 Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Over 10+ years of experience in the field of civil engineering research and implementation EDUCATION
• Diploma of Accounting and Payroll Administration CDI College - Edmonton, AB 2017-2018
• Course of Introduction to QuickBooks 2013 and 2018, Edmonton Public Library 2018
• Course of Performing Payroll in QuickBooks 2015, Edmonton Public Library 2018
• Course of Personal Tax -T1, Liberty Tax School 2018
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering, Al-Baath University – Homs, Syria 1987-1989
• Advanced Studies in the field of sustainable development - Bari Institute, Italy 2001 WORK EXPERIENCE
Symmetry Accounting and Financial Solutions – Edmonton, Alberta May 2018 One-month Practicum experience on QuickBooks
• Data entry
Sahara Restaurant – Edmonton, Alberta Mar. 2016-Present Cook
• Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Preparing ingredients to use in cooking (chopping, peeling, cutting, etc.)
• Cooking food in various utensils or grillers
• Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Check quality of ingredients and ensure all food and other items are stored properly AHMAD ZOUIKLI
10932 Beaumaris Rd Edmonton, AB, Postal Code: T5X 1Z6 Phone: 780-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com
Aldolia Car Dealership – Hama, Syria 2005-2008
• Kept accounting records for all sold and leased cars and invoices
• Formulated complex pro-forma budgets.
• Calculated and implemented depreciation amortization schedules.
• Sold cars through my social environment and networking Venus Restaurant – Hama, Syria 2003-2004
• Handled customer transactions and resolve discrepancies
• Created and update databases and excel spreadsheets
• Reviewed payment statements for clients, verified transactions.
• Maintained positive customer rapport
• Prepared monthly payroll records
General Agricultural Research Commission, Hama-Syria 1995-2015 Assistant Researcher at the General Commission for Scientific Agricultural Research
• Supervised the construction of ground-water reservoirs in the agricultural district of the city of Hama
• Leaded the implementation and establishment of buildings for the General Agricultural Research Commission
• Studied and designed the irrigation projects for crops and fruit trees. Directorate of National Project Manager for transition modern irrigation in Syria 2006-2010
• Responsible for hiring employees.
• Studied, designed and set up the irrigation projects for crops and fruit trees.
• Membership of the pricing committee for irrigation systems in Syria
• Membership of the Sub – Committee for transition modern irrigation in Hama. VOLUNTEER WORK
• Volunteered with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to helping Syrian farmers.
• Volunteered with the United Nation Development Program (UNDP) to helping Syrian Refugees inside Syria.