GODOFREDO C. ANTE JR.
Flat *** Al Hajri Building Al Muteena Road, Dubai, UAE
Email Address: email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org CAREER OBJECTIVE
A hardworking, pro-active Purchasing Manager with an upbeat and positive attitude, who is looking for an opportunity to make a big difference in a business that is moving forward. Possessing a track record of achievements and a proven ability to manage the vendor / supplier base to reduce lead time and cost where ever possible. Results driven and able to use initiative to develop effective solutions to supply chain problems, whilst having an active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done efficiently. PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
• More than 15 years of rich experience in handling the entire procurement cycle and contributed towards the growth of the organization.
• Excellent in vendor and supplier management in acquiring good quality products and supporting organization meeting the objectives.
• Expertise in negotiating the prices and contracts ensuring at least 10-20% savings cost for the profitability of organization.
• Good knowledge in the overall business process and forecasting the demand.
• Expertise in reviewing the technical specifications and quality standards.
• Excellent in mentoring and training the team to meet the expectations of the organization in meeting the objectives.
• Good Communication Skills, Honest, Technical Competent, Good Work Ethic, Flexible, Determine and Persistence, Ability to work in harmony with co-workers, eager and willing to contribute knowledge and skills to staff, Ability to solve problems, Multi Tasking and Loyal.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Purchasing/Procurement, Supplies and Logistics, Importation/Exportation/Inventory Management, Negotiating Skills, Inventory Mngt., On-line PO processing such as Ent Resource Planning -SAP, Navision, Great Plains, Micros Fidelios,
IM HOTEL – Shefu Ala King (Hotel/Restaurant/Commissary) April 2016-Sept 2018
• Overseeing the daily activities of purchasing staff, monitors purchase requisition sheets and issuance of Purchase Orders to the qualified vendors based on the competitive prices, terms of payment, deliveries and after sales to be served in IM Bloom Restaurant, Events Functions, Seminars and other Hotel Activities.
• Purchase raw mats, fruits and vegetables, sea foods, meat, pork, dry goods, condiments, f and b and other kitchen supplies and equipment needed by the commissary.
• Conducts Contract Bidding and Awarding.
• Accreditation of vendors, negotiate terms of payment and after sales
• Attends MANCOM meeting, reports summary of monthly Purchase Orders, savings, new accreditation of suppliers, KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of my staff. PURCHASING MANAGER
GLOBAL PROJECTS, INC. (Engineering/Vertical Construction) Jan. 2015-Mar 2016
• Overseeing the daily activities of purchasing staff, monitors purchase requisition sheets and issuance of Purchase Orders for the qualified vendors based on the competitive prices, terms of payment, deliveries and after sales to be delivered in various construction projects in Metro Manila.
• Purchase General Construction supplies and equipment, hi-end tools and maintenance.
• Responsible in Importation of Heavy Equipment, Tower Crane, Formworks including logistics, brokerage. forwarder and delivery on site.
• Conducts inventory for par stocking and re-ordering point.
• Attends MANCOM meeting, reports summary of monthly Purchase Orders, savings, accreditation of new suppliers, KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of my staff. PURCHASING MANAGER
THUNDERBIRD PILIPINAS HOTEL AND CASINO RESORTS, INC (Hotel/Casino/Resorts) Nov. 2005-Dec. 2014
• Overseeing the daily activities of purchasing staff, monitors purchase requisition sheets and issuance of Purchase Orders for the qualified vendors based on the competitive prices, terms of payment, deliveries and after sales to be served in Hotel and Casino
• Purchase Food and Beverages, Raw Mats, Kitchen Equipment Maintenance, Supplies and Engineering Technical requirements.
• Responsible in Importation and Exportation of Casino equipment and supplies and equipment and coordinates with PAGCOR, forwarder, logistics, brokerage and delivery of shipment on site.
• Accreditation of vendors, negotiate terms of payment and after sales. ADMIN- PURCHASING MANAGER
CASA MIKAEL INTERNATIONAL (Export/Packaging/Manufacturing) Jul 2003-Oct 2005
• Overseeing the daily activities of purchasing staff, monitors purchase requisition sheets and issuance of Purchase Orders for the qualified vendors based on their competitive prices, terms of payment deliveries and after sales to be exported in various countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East and USA.
• Purchase Raw Materials – resins, plastic, cloth, tins, papers, packaging materials, boxes, paints, stickers, label and other accessories for production and export finish products.
• Exportation of finish products and coordinates with forwarder, logistics, brokerage and delivery of shipment. ADMIN- PURCHASING MANAGER
ASIA RENAL CARE PHILIPPINES, INC. (Dialysis / Renal Hospital) Jan 2001-June 2003
• Overseeing the daily activities of purchasing staff, monitors purchase requisition sheets and issuance of Purchase Orders for the qualified vendors based on the competitive prices, terms of payment, deliveries and after sales to be distributed to five(5) Renal Dialysis Hospitals in Metro Manila and Cebu Branch.
• Purchase High End Medicines, Syringes, Ampules, Anti-Biotics, Dialyzer, Dialysis Machines, Nurse/Janitor Uniform, Office Supplies, Water Treatment, Engineering Supplies and Maintenance (Aircon, Dialysis Machines, Generators) Janitorial Supplies and Equipment.
• Admin Functions – Supervises Housekeepers, Inventory Supervisor, Pharmacist and Security Guard.
• Liases with government and private agencies concerning the facilitation of company’s business permit, ambulance registrations, insurance and other pertinent documents for the company’s services.
• Prepares and consolidates monthly reports on Warehouse and Branches Inventory Cost /Usages and coordinates with Finance Dept. to determine return on investment (ROI) and profit for the company.
• Coordinates with regional offices in Singapore concerning renal requirements. PURCHASING SUPERVISOR
PHILIPPINE GLOBAL COMMUNICATION INC. (Telecommunication) Mar 1992-Dec 2000
• Supervises S&L day-to-day activities and maintain strict adherence of its staff to existing Company’s Supplies and Logistics policies and procedure and conducts bidding and accreditation of suppliers.
• Reviews and approves all documents, recommendations and other communications of Purchasing, Materials Management and Control and Importations for presentment and approval to the VP for S&L.
• Liases with government agencies, brokers, forwarders, banking institution for the application of Letter of Credit on matters pertaining to importation and foreign purchases. SR. COMMUNICATION TECHNICIAN
PHILIPPINE GLOBAL COMMUNICATION INC. (Telecommunication) Feb 1982-Feb 1992
• Assists the Junior Teletype Technicians in troubleshooting various telecommunication services of the company.
• Coordinates with immediate Supervisor concerning daily itinerary of technicians and provide monthly reports.
• Dispatches technicians in various areas in Metro Manila.
• Coordinates with immediate Supervisor concerning daily itinerary of technicians and provide monthly reports of restored subscribers.
1988 – 1992 National College of Business & Arts
BSBA – Major in Computer Management, Diploma
1979 – 1981 Technological University of the Philippines Electronic Communication Technician - Graduate with Honors 1975 – 1979 Marikina Institute of Science & Technology High School, Diploma
1969 – 1975 Balara Elementary School
• Technical Vocational Course - Graduate with Honors
• 2 years - Scholarship - Jose Delgado Ala-Ala Foundation
• Gintong Sikap Achievement Award
SEMINARS/TRAINING ATTENDED SPONSORS DATE
Purchasing and Supply Chain Mngt. Ariva Academy Apr. 2013 Update on WTO Valuation Systems Chambers of Customs Brokers Sep. 2000 SPACS & WTO Valuation System SGS Philippines Feb. 2000 PMMAP General Membership Meeting PMMAP Jul. 1999
Rainbow Life Seminar Phil. Global Communications Sep. 1996 Customs Import & Export Rules & Reg. Pyramid Inst., Devt. Center May 1999 Basic Supervisory Course Phil. Global Communications Jul. 1995 Letter of Credit & Acceptance Credit NCR Research & Devt. Center Apr. 1995 Import Ruling Including GATT NCR Research & Devt. Center Apr. 1995 Rotaract Exec. Training Seminar Rotaract Club – Dist. 3810 Feb. 1991 Skill/Leadership Seminar on Trade School of Labor and Emp. Mar. 1991 Anatomy of Rotaract Club Rotaract Club – District 3810 Sep. 1990 A Special Course on Trade Unionism Dept. of Labor and Emp. Aug. 1990 SAGIP Daigdig Rotaract Club – Dist. 3810 Dec. 1990 Basic Course on Trade Unionism UP Inst. Of Industrial Relations Oct. 1984 Personnel Effectiveness – A Tool for ETP Ateneo de Manila University Mar 1984 Customer Relations Program John Clements Consultant, Inc Jan. 1983 Teletype Technician Course Teletronics Systems, Inc. Apr. 1981
**Character Reference – available upon request