*** **** **** ******, *** York, NY 10016
University Bachelor PROFESSIONAL
Communication EXPERIENCE Madison
Arts Madison, May
WI Trustpilot New York, NY
Account Development Representative June 2018-Oct. 2018
• Prospect and identify clients via cold calling and email outreach.
• Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport.
• Create opportunities to connect with potential new Trustpilot partners. Agern Restaurant New York, NY
Host Sept. 2017-May 2018
• Ensured an exceptional guest experience by securing reservations and providing hospitality during their visit.
• Communicated with management to provide an efficient flow of service.
• Made use of the reservation platform to learn guest preferences and tendencies to guarantee an excellent experience. Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds Philadelphia, PA
Financial Analyst Intern June-August 2016
• Performed market research to value comparable multifamily apartment properties across the United States.
• Assisted asset management team in the oversight of the firms existing investments.
• Conducted a hands on case study to evaluate the best functional use of a mixed use project in Philadelphia.
• Analyzed investment strategies for a multifamily apartment fund in the midwest. Cumulus Media New York, NY
Marketing and Promotions Intern June-August 2015
• Liason between the station and its listeners.
• Implemented promotional activities at concerts and events to increase brand recognition.
• Assisted sales team members in creating cumulus sponsorships with complementary businesses. Wiley and Sons New York, NY
Sales Intern June-August 2014
• Coordinated and ran booth to market The Investment Banking Book at the Wall Street Oasis Conference.
• Led telemarketing efforts for The Investment Banking Book, targeting professors and key decision makers at investment firms.
• Oversaw market outreach efforts, including brand sponsorship opportunities for The Investment Banking Book. Live Nation Cleveland, OH
Marketing and Sales Intern April-June 2012
• Prepared marketing kits for live events and organized press credentials for journalists
• Coordinated special events, including scheduling transportation of talent to and from venues throughout Cleveland. ACTIVITIES
Sigma Alpha Mu Fraternity Madison, WI
• Participated in and helped create an annual No-Shave November fundraiser
• Counseled and mentored new members.
Jewish Experience of Madison Madison, WI
• Training program that identifies future community leaders and provides exposure to a variety of highly qualified speakers and mentors, focusing on diverse and challenging topics. SKILLS
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Argus Modeling, Excel Modeling, all forms of Social Media, Writing.