OBIALOR CHINOMNSO HENRIETTA
LINKEDIN: Chinomnso Obialor
ADDRESS: * ********, ******** **** *******, Bori Camp, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
D.O.B : 14/02/1991.
State of Origin: Abia State
Marital Status: Single
A responsible person, goal getter, resourceful, professional in my field, creative, innovative oriented, optimistic and hard working.
Objectives: To work in a reputable firm, impacting my best of knowledge and acquire new skills that will help me enhance my performance and achieve positive goals for the organization.
SUN SHINE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, ENUGU, NIGERIA:
2010 - 2012
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN / HANSA CLINIC ENUGU, NIGERIA. January December 2013
• Performed urine, blood, sputum and stool assays
• Helped solve complex laboratory diagnosis.
TEACHER / GAB SELINA SECONDARY SCHOOL. ENUGU, NIGERIA. February 2014 October 2017
• Handled students in chemistry and basic science subjects. Performed research and experimental laboratory experiments with students. Chemistry Teacher.
Army Day Secondary School, Bori Camp, Rivers State (PPA) December 2017 – October 2018.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) - 2018
• HND in Science Laboratory Technology (Biochemistry Option) (2014 – 2016) Institute of Management and Technology, IMT, Enugu, Nigeria.
• ND in Science Laboratory Technology (2010 – 2012) Institute of Management and Technology, IMT, Enugu, Nigria.
• O’level in WAEC (2001 – 2007)
Urban Girls Secondary School, Enugu, Nigeria.
• First School Living Certificate (1995 – 2000)
Amankalu Alayi Community Primary School, Abia State, Nigeria. OTHER CERTIFICATES OBTAINED:
• Goals workshop (2014)
• Certificate of proficiency in Information and Communication Technologies.
• Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF 3) Workshop (2018) Professional Certificates
• Health, Safety And Environment training (HSE) 1, 2, & 3 (2018)
• Human Resource Management.
• Effective team player
• Speaks English and Igbo languages fluently
• Microsoft office (Excel, Power Point, The Internet)
• Web development and design.
• Best I.T student, Hansa Clinic 2013.
• Deputy Corpers Liaising Officer, 6 Division Army, Port Harcourt 2018.
• Effects of ethanolic etract of Solanum nigrum (Awa leaf) on some liver function parameters of stress induced albino rats (Alanine amino-transferase ALT, Aspartate amino-transferase AST, Acid phosphatase ACP and Alkaline Phosphatase ALT) Author: Obialor Chinomnso Henrietta REFERENCES:
• Available on request.