To get a job in an esteemed company, where I can show my best technical knowledge, and work diligently for its progress.
Professional Experience: 2 years
1. One Year worked as Mechanical Engineer in Ferro alloy Industry in Sai Durga Ferro Alloy Industry pvt.ltd, Nakrekal, Nalgonda(dist).
2. One year worked as Robotic Engineer in Nova Tech Robo, Bangalore. Credentials:
S.No Class School/College University Year of
3 Intermediate Narayana
Technical Skills: C, C++, Solid Works, MATLAB, Robot Studio, Simulink, Robot Programming, Image Processing, Keil, Lab View.
Projects and Training Undertaken:
Major Project in B.Tech:
• Name: Modeling and Structural Analysis of Dipo-loop Antenna Radome
• Organization: Defense Electronics Research Laboratory.
• Duration: 2
jan 2013 to 31
• Descriptions: To design a functional test rig for an aeroplane and a Structural analysis of an Dipo-loop antenna radome.
Major Project in M.Tech:
• Name: Friction Stir Welding by Using ABB IRB1410 Robot
• Organization: SRM University
• Duration: 2
July 2015 to 20
• Descriptions: The main objective of this project is to design and fabrication of friction stir welding end-effector for ABB IRB1410 robot. A dynamically developing version of pressure welding processes, join material without reaching the fusion temperature called friction stir welding. As friction stir welding occurs in solid state, no solidification structures are created thereby eliminating the brittle and eutectic phases common in fusion welding of high strength aluminium alloys. The important feature of the robot gripper is that high-quality weld can be created by this process with e. g. a milling machine because using same movement conditions but the tool is different. For flexible usage in application of industrial welding operation. Design simulation of pressure and force on tool and fabrication of tool was done. Furthermore, this end-effector is mounted to the ABB IRB1410 Robot. Finally, we verify practicability successfully handling friction stir welding with 2mm thickness of aluminium plates and maintain stable levitation by using flex pendant. List of Publications:
1. Vanama Santosh, V. Raghavendra Rao, “Stable and Intuitive Control of Friction Stir Welding Process Implied by ABB IRB1410”, ISBN978-1- 4673-9916-6 (IEEE DIGITAL XPLORE), IEEE International Conference on Engineering and Technology
(ICETECH), 17th& 18th March 2016, Coimbatore, TN, India. 2. Vanama Santosh, V. Raghavendra Rao, “Friction Stir Welding by using ABB IRB1410”, National Conference on Automation, Robotics and Mechatronic Systems March 2016, Chennai.
3. Vanama Santosh, V. Raghavendra Rao, “Design and Fabrication of Friction Stir Welding End-Effector for an ABB IRB1410”, SRM Research Day February 2016, Chennai.
4. Vanama Santosh, V. Raghavendra Rao, Vasanth Kumar. CH, “Friction Stir Welding by using ABB IRB1410”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 10(18), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i18/91823, May 2017.
5. Vanama Santosh, V. Raghavendra Rao, Vasanth Kumar. CH, “Design And Fabrication Of Friction Stir Welding Automatic End-Effector For Industrial ABB IRB1410” published ISSN: 0974-2115 Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
NAME : Vanama Santosh
Date of Birth : 26
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Volley Ball, Music, PC Games
Address : H-No:-1-126, Thipparthy road,
Nakrekal, Nalgonda -508211
Languages Known : Telugu, English, Hindi, Tamil
I here declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : Hyderabad
Date : 31-05-2017