firstname.lastname@example.org - 561-***-**** - New York, NY, 10022
PORTFOLIO: bogdanbobletec.us - GITHUB: Bogdan18b - LINKEDIN: bogdanbobletec Bogdan Bobletec
La Piata - live link - github repo
A single page online marketplace built using Node.js on the backend and React on the frontend.
● Uses Next.js for server side rendering, routing and tooling and Styled Components for styling.
● Uses Apollo Client to perform mutations, queries and cache data.
● Uses an Express GraphQL Server to implement query and mutation resolvers, custom SSL and charge credit cards with Stripe.
● Uses Prisma, a GraphQL database interface that provides a set of CRUD APIs for a MySQL, Postgres or MongoDB Database.
IKE - live link - github repo
A single page web app inspired by Yelp, built using a Ruby on Rails server coupled with a PostgreSQL Database on the backend and React/Redux for the frontend.
● Implements core CRUD functionalities for reviews.
● Stores images in the cloud using AWS S3, reducing server load and allowing app to scale gracefully.
● Integrates Google Maps API for geolocation based searching to display location of businesses on a map. Button Soccer - live link - github repo
● Tracks key controls with event listeners for responsive gameplay.
● Uses Pythagoras' theorem to accurately detect collision. Weather Report - live link - github repo
A single page web app built using React, that fetches a 5 day weather forecast from OpenWeatherMap API.
● Implements a CSS grid display system to make site responsive on all devices.
● Uses Google Maps Autocomplete to accurately detect location. SKILLS
App Academy - New York - 2018
Rigorous 1000-hour software development course with less than 3% acceptance rate Petru Maior University - Targu Mures - Romania - 2010 Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Software Engineer - PlateRate - part time Oct 2018 - present
● Develop a new software product from the ground up, while working closely with company founders, using React, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, EJS templates.
● Write tests for both existing and created code to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
● Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues. Conference Room Attendant - The Blackstone Group Oct 2015 - May 2018
● Set up 30 conference rooms on 4 different floors with beverages and lunch/breakfast services. 40 - 50 services daily in 8 hours.
● Created an environment of productivity and personal accountability that was instrumental in reducing overtime by 15%.