Sahail. Aziz. Chougle
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob. No. +974-********
Gulf West Company Ltd. – Jeddah, KSA
Sales Executive (Jan 2013 – July 2018)
1. Worked in the Retail sector Super & Hyper Markets and Food Service Department where in attending sales calls from Star hotels and Top Line Restaurants.
2. Maintained proper records of the items delivered on daily basis.
3. Worked on monthly yearly and target basis as per planned by the company
4. Make sure to minimize sales returns.
5. Keeping close track on the payments to be received from the customers as per their credit limits granted to them.
6. Visit potential customers for new business.
7. Provide customers with quotations.
8. Prepare and deliver proper presentations on products/services.
9. Ensure the availability of stocks for sales and demonstrations.
10. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
11. Negotiate/close deals by handling complaints or objections if any.
12. Conducting market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
13. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking
And social media.
14. Setting up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
15. Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
YUM Restaurants India Pvt. Ltd.
Asst. Restaurant Manager – KFC (Dec 2011 – Nov 2012)
1.Managing total staff strength of 80 team members on daily basis.
2.Leading a team of 3 Shift Managers and 40 team members in per shift.
3.Managing a par stock inventory for all the operational equipment used on daily. basis
4.Maintaining proper records for the dry stores and perishable items (ordering and receiving) on daily basis.
5.Responsible for every Team Member training Session with their proper records and also updating their pay roles online on every fortnight of the month.
6.Preparing the consumption and wastages reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Oberoi Airport Services (Mar 2010 – Oct 2011)
Team Leader- Airport Lounge
1.Providing the lounge facilities to the guests traveling First Class and Business Class on certain airlines against invitation only.
2.Managing total strength of 25 staff on daily basis.
3.Leading a team of 2 supervisors, 8 hostesses and 2 stewards in per shift.
4.Maintaining a par stock inventory for all the operational equipment used on daily basis.
5.Maintaining proper records for the dry stores and materials issued from the stores on daily basis.
6.Preparing the consumption and wastages reports on monthly basis.
7.Maintaining a brief summary sheet for all the lounge invitations issued to the guests from the airlines and presenting the same for billing at the end of every month.
TAJ SATS Catering Ltd.
Airport Lounge- Supervisor (October 2008 – Mar 2010)
1. Providing the lounge facilities to the First Class and Business Class
Passengers traveling on Air India and Indian Airlines.
2. Providing liquor to all the passengers travelling international only.
3. Managing total staff strength of 24 stewards and 4 hostesses on daily
4. Leading a team of 8 stewards and 2 hostess in per shift.
5. Maintaining proper records for the dry stores and liquor stock on daily basis.
6. Maintaining a par stock inventory register for all the equipment on daily basis.
Sky Gourmet Catering Pvt. Ltd.
Flight Supervisor (July 2007 – Dec 2007)
1. Handling the catering services of Jet Airways (daily average of 8-9 flights)
2. Handling the catering services for private charter flight of Dr. Vijay Mallya
3. Maintaining the datasheet of the services given to various flights
TAJ Holiday Village – Goa
Job Trainee (Nov 2005 – Apr 2006)
1. Handling the front office operations for 3 months
2. Handling restaurant operations for 2 months
3. Handling room service operations for 1 month
1.Represented School & College in the Inter Collegiate Basketball Tournament
2.Active participation in inter school sports, dramatics and elocution competition
HSC – Commerce
Fatima High School
BTEC – HNC
Diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
2 year Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
ITM – IHMCT Kharghar
Languages: English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu and Marathi
Hobbies: Basketball, snooker, cricket and music
Date of Birth: 30th November 1985
Passport Details: Passport No.: P0030157
Place of Issue: Jeddah
Date of Issue: 24/05/2016
Date of Expiry: 23/05/2026
Driving License Details: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
License No: 238-***-****
Place of Issue – Jeddah
Date of Expiry: 31/08/2020
1.Mr. TAHIR ALI KHAN
Le Meridian Hotel – Jeddah KSA
Mob No. - +966-***-**-****