Pamela Maas email@example.com 512-***-****
The best compliment I have ever received was from a business mentor in our community that said to me “you have the gift of seeing three sides to every situation and finding harmony and resolution with them all”
Commended performance Time Management Optimization and Strategic Planning Roles along with superior customer care, communications, and problem solving. Foundations Staffing Experts Executive Management
Cedar Park, Tx Director of Sales/HR Operations/Payroll Jan 2011 to Current for multi city branch locations.
• Developed and attained a progressive “employer choice” for employees and customers.
• Created all HR application procedures for new employees.
• Administrated hiring of internal staff to highest level of professionalism.
• Provide daily hands-on extraordinary leadership in setting and executing goals and initiatives based on our company’s programs.
• Personally, grew sales for my staffing company from my inception of $104.00 to 1.7 million in sales in 36 months debt free.
• Opened two branch locations from concept to fulfillment. Sales and leadership for two branch locations – Austin and Dallas. Planned, coaching and training employees, direct territory sales and Management.
• Organized and implemented our benefit program including open enrollment, safety orientation along with implemented new hire orientation.
• Ensure all aspects and level of services function in compliance with company and regulatory controls. Worked directly with employees for concerns, communications and interpretations of policies.
• Proficiently and accurately ensured compliance with State and Federal laws including IRS payroll filings and Workman’s Compensation reporting’s.
• Served as operations advisor on initiatives that impact areas of responsibility.
• Inspire, developed and implemented strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for services.
• Budget and analyze financial statements, maintains budget accountability, anticipates and minimizes negative budget variances and deficits processing AP/AR
• Resolve employee performance issues to ensure appropriate corrective action steps are taken, including coaching, verbal / written warnings with corrective action and Performance Improvement Plans.
• Maintained current knowledge of key competitor pricing, strengths, and weaknesses.
• Foreseeing/projecting potential clients and employees follow through ensuring a superior experience and achieving highest level of respect and reputation.
Recommend and implement process and/or technology improvements ensuring enhanced customer and employee experience.
• Advanced recruiting RN, LVN, hospitality, general labor to executive CFO positions for multiple industries.
• Managing/withstanding each individual client/company standards-guidelines- expectations and needs with optimum results.
• Research employment relation issues, complaints, harassment allegations, grievances and disciplinary issues. Provide counsel to resolution.
• Facilitates and assists with the completion of Job readiness, application process, interviewing and onboarding of staff 1 person to 50 at a time for multiple hiring company clients.
• Maintained a detailed, CRM tracking system on all sales/marketing prospects.
• Lead investigations/complaints and grievances and make written reports of action taken to resolution. Discuss such actions with appropriate parties.
• Develop and nurture community and surrounding area media connections and interactions for positive coverage and partnerships.
• Supervise support staff, promotes teamwork, cooperation and collaboration.
• Advises or assists client support personnel in solving non-routine and complex.
• Handled escalated support issues and serves as liaison between departments.
• Analyzes client support activity and makes recommendations for changes to procedures and systems to management.
• Performed worker injury investigation/reporting and follow up.
• I also have 5+extensive background in Senior Living Communities and top Leasing Director. Human Resource Director/Payroll Director and Director of Marketing- Sales
o Directly responsible for 45% growth increase in 4 1 2 months o Coordinate potential residents with appropriate next steps through completion of leasing contract.
o Maintained a detailed CRM system on all sales/marketing prospects. o Responsible for creating flyers and all social media and community events. o Gather and prepare from all source’s medical records for admissions o Payroll & Management of 180-300 employees.
• Studies Snapshot
o Human Diversity
o 360 Leadership
o Personality Dynamics in the workplace
o Alzheimer’s Memory Care Group Facilitator
o Dementia Experience – In process Facilitator
o Dynamics of Hospitality -Service Industry
o Medical Coding
o Medical Terminology
o Yardi, Taleo, Word, Excel, Power Point, QuickBooks, ADP What my Employer/Coworkers would say about me:
Top performer Exudes authenticity and consistency
Excellent communication Excellent Leadership