Wakde Sudhanshu L.
To work in a challenging environment demanding all my skills and efforts to explore and adapt myself in different fields and realize my potential where I get the opportunity for continuous learning.
1. Participated in State level Poster Presentation held at Shivaji Polytechnic college, Sangola.
2. Participated in State level Poster Presentation held at Polytechnic college Dahiwadi, Tal.-Man D.Satara
3. Participated in College level 3D design challenge Competition held at Sinhgad Institute of technology, Lonavala.
4. Successfully Completed 20 Days industrial Plant Training at Parlikar Enterprises
(Authorized Service station of TATA Motors), at Parli Vaijinath. Sr.
Name of institute Name of
Marks Grade Year of
3. Bachelor of
Sinhgad Institute of
79.06 % First class
2. Diploma in
79.35 % First class
1. S.S.C. New high school,
84.80 % First class
Educational details :-
Career Objective :-
5. Stand as Student Member in ISHRAE (Indian Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air conditioning Engineers) Club.
1. Participated in state level sports competition of Tenikoit (Ring Tennis) game held at Aurangabad.
2. Stand as a team Member at Mechanical Engineering students Association (MESA). 3. Stand as a coordinator in Gesture control Robo workshop held at sinhgad Lonavala. 4. Participated in Social Awareness Competition organized by National Service Scheme held at Sinhgad institute of Technology, Lonavala. 5. Stand as a head of Deparmental Literature Library in Sinhgad institute of Tech., Lonavala.
1. Well Known about 3D design software’s such as AUTOCAD, CATIA (V5R17), CREO PARAMATRIC, Finite Element Anlysis (HYPERMESH).
2. Desk-Top Publishing (DTP),MS-Office etc
Name of project :- Dual power source of Wind energy & Solar energy No. of members :- 4
Role :- Stand as group leader, Work related to Design, fabrication. Introduction :-We utilize dual power source of wind energy& Solar energy to enlighten Street lamp. In this our project we take advantages of both wind energy & solar energy by combining it together. Applications of our projects in the areas where conventional energy sources can’t reach easily such as forests, forts etc.
Name of project :-Wind Hovered Horizontal axis Wind Turbine Reference No./ Application Type :- E-12/237/2018-MUM Application No.:- 201*********
Diploma Project Details:-
B.E. Project Details:-
No. of members :- 4
Role :- Stand as group leader, Work related to Design, Analysis, and Experimentation of various models.
Introduction :- The project was patented with above reference number and it’s new innovative idea which brings improvement in operation of conventional wind turbine.Title of Project is designed to build higher and portable wind turbine to capture more energy from passing air. Application of project in the areas which are affected by natural disaster and where conventional energy sources can’t reach easily.
Name: Wakde Sudhanshu Laxman
Date of Birth: 04 May 1997
Permanent Address: Shivaji Nagar, Behind Nath Theater, Tal. Parli-Vaijnath, Dist. Beed Pin no. 431515
Phone No.: 024**-******
Marital Status: Unmarried
Languages Known: Marathi, Hindi and English
Hobbies: Traveling, Reading, Trekking, Swimming.
I hereby declare that all the above information provided by me is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place :- Signature
Date :- (Mr. Wakde S.L.)
Personal details :-