Zarina Abdul Rahman
OBJECTIVE: To excel in life both personally and professionally by focusing on the goal and completing the work with perfection through full sincerity, zeal and diligence. HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
5+ years of total HR Experience, playing key role in HR functions like Joining, Induction, Background Verification, Grievance Handling, Event Management, Exit Formalities, Relationship Building, MIS Reports, Coordination, Leave and Attendance Management, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefit, Statutory Compliances. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Sr. HR OFFICER Creative Style (Boutique) Jan 2018 till Now
• Recommend and advice on Strategic HR planning for management and development.
• Maintain all personnel records and ensure they are updated accordingly
• Responsible for the proper entry, storage, update and security of employee personal data, updating personnel files and employee status changes.
• Compile and maintain Human Resource records
• Ensure personnel files are filed accordingly
• Prepare employment and consultancy contracts
• Ensure all staff contracts are signed and up to date
• Update the HR Database (e.g. New Hires, separation, vacation and sick leaves)
• Adjust employees’ leave days’ balance as of a specific date
• Attract candidates by posting on the career website
• Source for CV and candidates through various job portals and other means of recruitment
• Coordinate for interviews and recruitment process
• Screens and acknowledges job applications in a timely and professional manner in cooperation with respective Department Heads.
• Maintain Staff Baladiya record.
• Maintain and keep recruitment database up to date.
• To Source the CVs from Bayt, Indeed, Talent & other Job Portals accordingly matching with the experience and qualification of the job description.
• To mobilize the candidates accordingly to the Hiring Memo from the Project with the Budget Code.
• To create a PR (Personal Requisition Identification Number) in IFS and to send for the budget Approval.
• To prepare the MD’s Approval form after the budgeting is done
• To prepare an Employment Agreement along with the Employee Commencement Form with the Joining date of an employee.
• To make the reference background checks.
• To coordinate with hiring managers to determine the staffing needs.
• To perform the in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
• To handle the onboarding procedures of the newly recruited candidates.
• To apply for the GP Ticket.
• Handling the Ticketing Request from all the Departments (New Ticket Requesting & Cancellation).
• To prepare the Ticketing Invoices on monthly basis.
• To apply for the work Visa and Visit Visa.
• To arrange the accommodation procedure for the new employee.
• To prepare & send the weekly reports of the projects.
• Leave & Attendance Processes of employees from the project.
• Prepare offers of employment and employment contracts
• Books air tickets and liaises with department, employees and accommodation manager.
• Ensures an updated manual & computerized record is maintained for all employees.
• Ensures the timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll.
• Enter and maintain the HR data base and ensure its updated in a regular basis.
• Execute time sheets and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
• Maintains accurate records of accrued vacations & indemnity.
• Prepare the staff leave payment and end of service benefit as per Kuwait labor law.
• Familiar with Bank processes for opening labor bank accounts.
• Calculate Overtime in accordance with Kuwait Labor Law.
• Constantly Liaises with HR on payroll issues. -Maintain current knowledge of rules, regulations, and procedures and ensure compliance with country rules and Regulations- Disburse payroll slip to the employees. -Perform any other jobs assigned by Line Manager.
• Ensures employees receive correct salaries and benefits as per their contracts
• Administers requests for insurance, vacation, holiday, sick pay, etc.
• Ensures that government relation activities i.e. medicals, employee visas, visa renewals and cancellations as well as medicals for food handlers are carried out in a timely and efficient manner and as per the requirements.
• Ensures disciplinary action is taken as and when required and those actions are based on proper grounds adhering to consistency, fairness and respect.
• Ensures that employee grievances and disciplinary actions are monitored and documented.
• Provides a counseling and advisory service for employees.
• Keeps the Director of HR informed on probation reviews and performance appraisals due, and ensures that those are conducted in a well-planned, professional and non- discriminatory way.
• Monitors upcoming birthday celebrants monthly and liaises with departmental administrators and PA to the General Manager for birthday celebration arrangements.
• Monitors the efficiency of staff benefits, like staff accommodation, staff restaurant, staff transport, incentive payments & uniforms.
• Actions requests for internal and external transfers.
• Communicates employee exits to respective banks before arranging final settlements.
• Ensures that all employees leaving the services of the Restaurant have completed their exit procedures and that exit interviews have been conducted and analyses of results is shared.
• Assists in reviewing departmental job descriptions on an annual basis.
• Contributes to the continuous improvement of the departmental services and ensures personnel procedures are updated on a regular basis. Previous Experience: -
1 Hanhum Restaurant/KPF Sr, Hr. Officer Nov-14 Dec-17 36 months 2 Kalsekar Hospital Hr. Officer Feb-13 Mar-14 12 months 3 Al Aqsa Pvt Ltd Secretary May-12 Feb-13 12 months EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
MBA in University Pune,
Information technology –
2010 University Mumbai,
BA – 2008
• Operating systems- Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, MS Dos, DTP.
• Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point. Microsoft Outlook
• Programming language such as C, C++ and Java.
• Proven record of working efficiently while unsupervised.
• Ability to learn and develop on existing skills.
• Bilingual – English, Arabic & Hindi.
• Comfortable doing two or more tasks at the same time without compromising quality of work. PERSONAL DETAILS
DATE OF BIRTH - 14thMAY 1987.
RELIGION - MUSLIM
NATIONALITY - INDIAN
MARITAL STATUS - MARRIED
GENDER - FEMALE
LANGUAGES KNOW - ENGLISH, ARABIC & URDU.
I hereby declare that the above said details are true to the best of my knowledge. Zarina Abdul Rehman