Southeastern Louisiana University Bachelor of Arts in Marketing College of Business
• Anticipated Graduation Date: Fall 2018
Louisiana State University
• August 2014 - December 2015
• Performed Marketing Research for local subdivision, Forbes Farms.
• Developed a Marketing Plan for a non-profit organization, Options.
- Collaboration of an Omni-channel marketing strategy with a concentration in social media platforms.
Bill Hood Ford Lincoln Automotive Dealership Hammond, LA
• Office Assistant January 2016- Present
• File Clerk May 2011 – July 2014
Human Resources and Accounting Departments:
• Assisted Controller in Accounts Payable/Receivables
• Warranty/License Plate Cancellations
• Reconciling Monthly Financial Statements
Study Abroad in Costa Rica Summer 2018
• Researched Cross-Cultural business practices with a focus on manufacturing, sustainability and eco-tourism.
Kappa Delta Sorority Epsilon Chapter August 2014 – December 2015
• Contributed to Philanthropic Organizations such as Girl Scouts of Louisiana and Prevent Child Abuse Louisiana.
Habitat for Humanity
• Assisted with constructing homes for the less fortunate in the community. SKILLS
• Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• UCS Dealership Management Systems
• Proficient in Canva
• Adaptable, Detail-Oriented, Performance-Driven, Attentive, Personable AWARDS
• Dean’s List: Fall 2017, Spring 2018
• President’s List: Summer 2018