**** - **** ************** ********* & Client Relationship Manager at Gallio Co.
- Built customer relationship, responded emails, called to prospect clients from different industries in a timely manner.
- Prioritized customers' requests, ensuring that all last minute requirements were met.
-Answered telephone inquiries from customers regarding the status of their project and other service issues.
- Improved lead-generation and sales-tracking methods.
- Developed the ability to work with several operating systems, including Windows, and Mac OSX,- Mastery of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe 2017 Sales Associate at Hennes & Maurit (H&M) - Part-Time
- Operate registers, scanners, scales and credit card/debit card terminals.
- Memorize product location throughout the store and be able to make sugges- tions
- Maintain accurate cash drawer.
- Keep the checkout and dressing rooms clean and orderly.
- Handle exchanges and refunds in a quick, efficient manner.
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers. 2016-2017 Sales Associate at Regal Cinemas - Part-Time
- Provided courteous and professional customer service. Directed customers and provided product information or screen selection.
- Up sell and suggestive sell products and offers to customers.
- Maintained, inspected facility and reported unsafe conditions.
- Recognized emergencies and responded immediately.
- Enforced all policies and procedures.
2015-2016 Guest Service Team Member at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environ- ment.
- Established or identified price of goods using electronic or other cash register.
- Received and processed payments by cash, check, credit card and automatic debit.
- Wrapped and placed purchased goods in bags.
I use strategic-relationship and partnership-building skills -- listen attentively, solve prob- lems creatively and use tact and diplomacy to achieve win-win outcomes. I love work as a team and I am committed and looking forward to excel in every task. Document Management
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe CC
2017- Present Stratford University
2015-2017 Northern Virginia Community College
Salary Expectation: $30,000 - $34,000
Administrative Assistant & Client Relationship Manager