***** ** **** *******, *****, Fl. 33183
Interested in a position as Contract Programming/Analyst using AS400 RPG, RPG IV (a.k.a RPGLE or ILE RPG), CLP language.
• Over 25 years of experience in design, development, testing and debugging complex software applications in S36, S38, AS400 RPG, RPGIII, RPGIV (a.k.a RPGLE or ILE RPG), CLP, CLLE, SQL languages.
• Strong programming and analytical skills.
• Experience in Accounts payable, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Maintenance and Inventory systems.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Fluent in all AS400 functions and utilities.
• The ability to work in a team environment.
Experience in RPG, RPGIII, RPGIV, CLP, CLLE embedded SQL, FTP, DBU, PDM, file design SDA(DDS), printer files design RDA, knowledge of all AS/400 commands, Hawkeye, ALDON Change Management (CMS), front end GUI using Axosoft/PKS third party software, IBM Access client Navigator, Interface to other financial applications, troubleshoot QA various software.
Designed and coded the Accounts payable module, linking it to purchasing and inventory. Always completed jobs prior to deadlines.
Independent Contractor, 03/2004 – 02/2018
Aerosoft – Toronto Canada
• Worked as contract Programmer/Analyst on Accounts Payable, Maintenance and Engineering systems and the link and interface within each other, using the AS400 RPG, RPGIII, RPGIV, CLP, CLLE and embedded SQL.
• Used ALDON CMS (Change Management System).
• Convert to GUI screens with the ability to use the as400 programs in the web by using “Axosoft/PKS Software Germany” (third party software). http://www.pks.de/en/
• Responsibilities include interacting with clients, analyzing their business processes, modify the package according to their needs, provide training, assist users to make effective and efficient use of the system and provide post implementation support.
• Work with users daily by phone or online to troubleshoot various issues or gather system requirements.
• Created a program to find all message waiting MSGW in AS400 and send email to system administrator.
• Created programs to apply the new software releases preserving the data.
• Assisted QA department testing programming issues. 2
Independent Contractor, 09/2002- 02/2004
Sita International - Miami, FL
• As a consultant of SITA, I was responsible to maintain the financial accounting package for their Airline customers.
• Developed a third-party interface between the journal entries generated by accounts payable, purchasing and inventory and FTP data over to an Oracle financial system, sending emails to users when job started, completed or aborted.
RPA and Mercury Air Group 10/1985-08/2002
Senior Programmer/Analyst and Director of Financial Accounting System.
• Started at RPA using S/36, S/38 and finally the AS400 converting all S38 sorts to logical files. Maintain the Airline revenue accounting system, Purchasing, Maintenance and Inventory (known as PMI) applications.
• Designed and developed a Financial Accounting package with multi-currency and multi-company facilities, which is now being used by 10 airlines world-wide.
• Developed a three-way match between Receiving, Inventory and Accounts Payable, bringing over to Accounts Payable the information for purchasing. Later managed a team of programmers to maintain and upgrade the package.
• The company was later sold to Mercury Air Group and I continue with the same duties and responsibilities as in RPA with a 5-year contract as key employee.
• Performing QA when needed.
Daisys Originals 1983-1985 (company no longer exist) Miami, Fl.
Programmer/Analyst and IT-Department Supervisor
• Worked on Sales and Inventory for garment apparel industry
• Developed a piece-work system.
Bodin Apparel 1982-1983 (company no longer exist)
• Being the first and only programmer, I setup the new acquire sales system bought from a third-party. Collector’s Guild – 1980-1982
New York, New York
• Started as Data Entry clerk, later company sent me to Univac for RPG refreshment course to know the difference between IBM and Univac RPG.
• Worked on customers Art subscriptions and Sales. Education and Training
RPG & COBOL at New York University
VB.NET and ADO.NET at MDCC
References and letter of recommendation upon request