RAJ PRAKASH GOHIL
***/*, ********* ********; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dattapada road, Borivali (E) 400066 +91-917******* EDUCATION
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics May 2018
Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India CGPA:6.5 Higher Secondary Certificate June 2014
Thakur Vidya Mandir High School 74.15%
Secondary School Certificate June 2012
J.B. Khot High School 71.45%
TATA Institute of Fundamental Research August 2017 Research on MEMRISTOR fabrication and Characterization
• Fabricated MIM structure using sputtering. Characterized using Kathley and LAB View. Learned and used various other techniques and machines to fabricate and characterize the nano-scale device. Siemens Pvt. Ltd. June 2017
Summer Industrial Training
• Worked in the motors department. Learned how the motors are manufactured from the scratched. Later at the end of the internship learned about the machines which were used and studied electronics and mechanical part of the same. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
MEMRISTOR- Fabrication and process optimization of 22nm MIM ReRam device and its performance analysis August 2017
• This research project was performed at TIFR, Mumbai under the guidance of Dr. Achanta Venu Gopal. The main part was to fabricate a MIM with insulator thickness of 22nm. The whole deposition was done using sputtering process. And then the IV characteristics was carried out.
• While doing the project I have used and learned Sputtering, XRD, SEM, AFM, Profilometer, Ellipsometry, E-BEAM Lithography, Etching, Spin coating, IV Characterization, COMSOL.
• The link for the whole project report is https://goo.gl/qpLJqr HIGH and LOW Voltage cut-off circuit. June 2016
• Its can be used as protection for unstable supply voltage.
• The whole pcb for the circuit was designed in EAGLE. Smart Electricity Meter January 2017
• Designed a smart meter system to obtain real time electricity bill for demand side energy management.
• Worked on Arduino board to obtain data from smart meter and process them. Using a GPRS module the electricity bill can be sent to the user.
Line Follower Robot
• Designed a line follower robot using ATMEGA and Ardiuno.
• Used IR sensors to detect the line. And even used RGB sensor for more precision. Ultrasonic sensors were used for obstacle detection.
ABU ROBOCON February 2017
• Represented the college in the biggest robotics competition in ASIA and secured 31st rank in INDIA.
• While preparing for the competitions learned about the motors, sensors, various electronics components, power distribution, various motor drivers, Micro-controllers, various IC, simulation software. IIT TECHFEST September 2016
• Participated in the maze solving competition and successful completed the challenge. The whole Robot was made on AVR and Arduino.
• IR sensors were used to detect the path.
• Basic VLSI Design
• IC Technology
• Embedded System Design
• CMOS VLSI Design
• MEMS Technology
• Digital Circuits and Design
Software Tools: Cadence Virtuoso, MATLAB, MultiSim, Eagle, PROTEUS, NGSpice, COMSOL Multiphysics. Programming Languages: C, C++.
• Served as Photography head of the college for a year.
• Core member of the Table Tennis team in college. Personal Information
• Languages- English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati
• Hobbies- Teaching, Cricket, Table tennis, Photography