Email: email@example.com Phone: 662-***-**** Address: 3840 S Advantage Way Dr #204 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
BioLife Plasma Services LLC. - Memphis, TN June 2018 to Current Medical Historian/ Receptionist
• Access donor files and medical history records
• Perform physicals on donors
• Evaluate and perform vitals check both with automated devices ad manually.
• Draw and test blood samples for hematocrit and protein levels.
• Efficiently function medical equipment including but not limited to Safepettes, Refractometers, HemataStat, and Welch Allyn devices.
• Greet donors, answer, hold, and transfer calls.
• Set, reschedule, and cancel appointment times.
• Issue funds onto donors' personal prepaid cards.
• Chart and file records of new donors and existing.
• Alphabetically order files and charts in which includes donor sensitive information. Sprint by Absolute Wireless - Memphis, TN June 2017 to September 2018 Lead Sales Professional
• Made sure the team was successful by helping them set and achieve goals.
• Promoted products, signed customers up for services, and reviewed contracts.
• Analyzed pricing, set appointments, and following up with the customers.
• Filled paperwork, set planograms, repaired phones, and network issues.
• Learned new technology.
• Used paper scanners, Microsoft products, filed papers, organized customer’s paperwork, faxed documents, and made bank deposits.
• Entered customer’s information including demographics and insurance claims. Platinum International - Memphis, TN June 2016 to November 2017 Lead Sales Professional
• Sold products in person and over the phone while showing excellent customer service also including advertising and marketing.
• Performed office duties including running errands and planning and leading weekly meetings.
• Calculated bills and sent out quotes to customers.
• Used Microsoft Word and Excel daily to track sales. Nike - Memphis, TN June 2016 to June 2017
Inventory Clerk/Material Handler
• Counted, recorded, and received merchandise, and processed orders in an efficient and timely fashion.
• Inspected products and orders for any damages.
• Filed, recorded, analyzed, and inputted data into Microsoft offices and excel. Kroger - Memphis, TN October 2016 to June 2016
• Made sure all cashier employees were up to date on training and store policies.
• Greeted customers with a warm smile making sure they have a safe and fast paced checkout experience.
Denny’s Diner - Greenville, MS January 2016 to June 2016 Server/Cashier/Hostess
• Greeted customer at the door, took orders via memory, prepared, and serve meals efficiently.
• Made sure the customer had everything needed to make their experience a great one. EDUCATION
American National College - Bartlett, TN
Registered Medical Assistant (Certificate) June 2018 to May 2019 CPR Certified October 2018
Microsoft Office Course September 2018
Greenville High School - Greenville, MS August 2012 to May 2016 High School Diploma