OLIVIA C SMITH CHRP
OBJECTIVE - To secure a Human Resources position and gain greater experience in such a role.
PROFILE - Customer service representative with 12 years’ experience directly interacting with clients.
Team player with excellent communication and time management skills.
Heffner Motors, Kitchener:
October 2017 – November 2018
- Complete the process to stock in and track all new and pre-owned units upon arrival at the dealership
- Ensure successful completion of trades and paperwork done with other dealership with extreme accuracy
- Ensure all files on stock are up to date and accurate for sales team
Domino’s Pizza, Kitchener:
October 2003 – October 2017
Customer Service Representative / Shift Runner
- Maintain daily staff needs as required by customer volume levels
- Ensure all customer needs are met with extreme accuracy and high product quality
- Manage transactions from customers, handling cash and credit as necessary
Rexall Pharma Plus, Kitchener:
July 2011 – January 2012
Front of shop cashier
- Managed customer transactions, handling cash and credit card payments.
- Made decisions regarding customer returns /refunds.
- Managed stock levels and rearranged inventory based on given layouts.
2016 - 2017 2008 – 2011
Conestoga College – Doon Campus Kitchener, Ontario Conestoga College – Doon Campus Kitchener, Ontario
Graduated Human Resources Program Graduated as Hearing Instrument Specialist
- 3.6 GPA in completed HR courses - 90% average in HIS core classes - 3.85 GPA overall
Youth Camp Assistant T.A.S.C. Brooklyn, New York
- Worked with high risk children in poverty stricken areas.
- Organized activities and lead worship time.
- Sports - baseball, hockey and football
Full G Class Licence