Phone: 773-***-**** Email: email@example.com
• Certified DAT203x: Data Science and Machine Learning (ML) Essentials by Microsoft on Azure and Amazon Redshift using Python or R and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Advanced Tableau Training Completed to design, develop, and implement data visualization on Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
• Business Intelligence/ Data Warehousing IT field. Completed Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP). The CBIP is the most meaningful and credible certification program in the industry.
• We have been in Custom Website Solution business with some of the most diversified and biggest companies in the industry.
• With extensive technical and business experience, we have demonstrated our focus and dedication to the fundamental ideals of any business. TRAINING
Certified DAT203x: Data Science and Machine Learning (ML) Essentials by Microsoft 2015 - Current
• Build predictive analytic solutions using MS Azure, Python, R, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Completed Advance Personify and Crystal Reports Training to implement and modify complex reports.
• Completed Advanced Tableau Training to design, develop, and implement data visualization on EDW.
Completed Certified Business Intelligence Professional 2014
• Information System Core, Data Design, Organization, Data Integration, Creating a DBMS, SQL programing using Microsoft SQL Server and IS Core.
• Data Warehousing Core, Data Modeling, Business Intelligence Analytics Essentials, Data Warehousing Project Using MS SQL Server/Tableau Visual Analytics and Data Warehousing.
• Business Analytics, Statistical Modeling, Data Visualization, Hadoop and Tableau Visual Analytics, Business Intelligence and Analytics.
• Tools and Technology continued - Modeling, Reporting, and Update Project. PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
RSNA.com, Business Intelligent Analyst 2015 - Current
• Use ML to assist departments to build predictive analytic solutions with MS Azure, Python, R, Amazon Redshift, AWS.
• The ability to implement and modify Crystal Reports on Personify to support departments.
• Apply Tableau to design, develop, and implement data visualization on EDW.
• Utilize strong technical and analytical skills to build and maintain a customer information repository.
• Responsible for optimizing and executing extracts, reports, imports, and other means of delivering timely customer data to the staff.
• Extract, validate, transform and summarize data generated from SQL databases. Use reporting tools to deliver this information to other staff.
• Develop customer profiles and identify customer group trends to guide marketing program development and efforts.
• Develop tracking mechanisms to track program performance over time.
• Maintain an effective data repository as needed to store and track data.
• Deliver data to marketing and business teams to use in web, email and customer marketing campaigns.
• Works with Business Analyst to utilize analytical applications like SAS to identify trends and relationships between different sources of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into risk management and marketing strategies that drive value.
• Develop tools and reports that help users access and analyze data ultimately resulting in a better customer experience.
• Writing complex SQL queries, views, stored procedures, triggers, jobs, and functions. Develop and maintain ETL jobs using SSIS package. Review SQL code and recommend optimizations while enforcing best practices. Develop scripts and processes to automate tasks.
• Diplomatically collaborate with departments to develop and support our internal data platform and to support ongoing analyses.
Americaneagle.com, Senior Web and SQL Database Developer 1998 - 2014
• Design, develop, and implement infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable database to meet the organization's objectives and requirements.
• Analysis organization's business requirements for database design, and executes changes to database as required.
• Perform systems analysis on database, and resolve performance, capacity, and replication issues as necessary.
• Provide detailed design and specification documentation, including flowcharts, for all aspects of the database.
• Develop in conjunction with database analysts, methodologies, report views, queries, and table replications, and ensures that all the data is in the proper format.
• Participate in the identification, prioritization, and development of technical initiatives and strategies.
• Performs optimization for such online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP).
• Develop generic middle-tier business objects to support multiple front-end shells.
• Extensive use of database connectivity technologies such as, ADO.NET, ADO, OLEBC, ODBC. Designed and implemented complex database schema.
• Responsible for full life cycle, design, development, implementation, and testing of a multi-tier web based application as a shippable product.
• Analyze users’ needs, then design, test, and develop software to meet those needs.
• Recommend software upgrades for customers’ existing programs and systems.
• Design each piece of the application or system and plan how the pieces will work together.
• Create a variety of models and diagrams (such as flowcharts) that instruct programmers how to write the software code.
• Ensure that the software continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing.
• Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
• Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Database: SQL Server, Oracle, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Data Warehousing
(EDW), Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure, Python, R, Amazon Redshift, SAP Business Objects, Personify, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Hadoop and Tableau Visual Analytics.
• Other Skills: Consulting, Banking, Financial, Insurance, International, Real Estate, Retail, Health and Human Services, Government and Hospitality industries experience. Experienced as researcher and a professor. Excellent skills working with customers throughout the entire software development cycle, Works well in team environments and is experienced mentoring junior developers, Able to quickly learn new technologies and paradigms, Fluent in English and Spanish.
Bachelor of Science Degree, Central University of Las Villas
• Completed majors in Computer Science and Mathematics.
• GPA: 4.3/5.0.
• Associations: Air Movement and Control Association, Better Government Association, Society Of The Divine Word, Human Resource Institute, International Association of Defense Counsel, The Joint Commission, American Cleaning Institute, Association for Corporate Growth, BOMA Chicago, Community Solutions, PNCEA, Quality First MC Society Insurance, United States Tennis Association
• E-Commerce: Leonisa, National Hot Rod Association – NHRA, Military By Owner, Outdoor Advertising Association of America, MYA Hookah, The Passionists of Holy Cross Province, American College of Prosthodontists, Awards International Company, Entertainment Events Inc., My Weight World, NASCAR Diversity, Sports Terminal, The Online Catalog, Vienna Beef
• Informational: U.S. Chemical Safety Board, U.S. Election Assistance Commission, US Youth Soccer Metropolitan Washington Council of Government, Saint Francis Xavier Church, The Collection, Ultimate Players Association, ASDA, Giga Trak, Gold Eagle, Paul Mayer Attitudes, PCS- Lodging, R2C Performance, Red Bull Arena, Red Bulls Youth Academy